Elite Credit Card offers 2 points for every $1 spent on groceries and at restaurants; and 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases. Cardholders also get VIP airport lounge access via Priority Pass™ Select. With this, enrolled members can get five free visits annually at any of the participating lounges, as well as purchase additional visits.
Elite Credit Card is issued by United Nations Federal Credit Union (UNFCU). This card is available to members of the United Nations Federal Credit Union (UNFCU), which is open to employees of the United Nations, UN Specialized Agencies, and their families.
Elite Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders earn 2 points for every $1 spent on groceries and at restaurants
- Secondly, get 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Thirdly, offers VIP airport lounge access via Priority Pass™ Select. With this, enrolled members can get five free visits annually at any of the participating lounges, as well as purchase additional visits
- Fourthly, securely pay with your mobile via, Android Pay™, Apple Pay®, and Samsung Pay
- Also, there are concierge Services that range from restaurant reservations to gift arrangements
- Elite Visa® credit card offers Visa trip cancellation and interruption insurance for up to $5,000 when the travel ticket is purchased with an Elite card
- Enjoy Visa travel accident insurance and Visa lost luggage reimbursement with higher dollar limits than other UNFCU cards
- Lastly, it is designed with security features, including Chip and PIN and full liability protection.
Elite Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $50
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 0%
- Late Payment Fee – $10
- Regular Purchase APR – 11.65% (Variable)
- Intro Purchase APR – 0% for 6 months
- Returned Payment Fee – $25
- Cash Advance APR – 11.65% (Variable)
- Cash Advance Fee – 2%, $5 minimum
- Regular Balance Transfer APR – 11.65% (Variable).
How to Apply for Elite Credit Card
- Scroll to United Nations Federal Credit Union Official webpage
- Next, enter your Member Number
- Enter your date of birth.
How to Check Elite Visa Card Application Status
To check your Elite application status, call at 1-800-891-2471.
How to Activate Card
To activate your newly acquired Card, call at 1-800-891-2471.
How to Login
To gain access to your account;
- Scroll to Login Page
- Key in your Username
- Tap on the “Log in” link.
How to Recover Card Password
- On the login page
- Tap on the “Forgot Password” link
- On the page that pops up, key in your member number
- Tap on the “Get Started” button.
How to Make Bill Payment
You can scroll to the issuers’ website and make your bill payment.
Elite Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 800-891-2471, to gain access to a customer care agent.