Get the most out of your cart with eBay Credit Card. Purchase anything, get rewarded for everything with no annual fee. With this card, rewards keep adding up along with MasterCard benefits that enable you to shop without worries.
eBay Mastercard is issued by Synchrony Bank. It requires “Good Credit” to qualify. Cardholders can manage their accounts anywhere anytime.
eBay Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders earn rewards points on everything they purchase.
- Secondly, these points can also be redeemed for travel vouchers, merchandise, gift cards, or cash back.
- Thirdly, use your eBay Mastercard credit card to shop everywhere Mastercard is accepted in over 24 locations.
- Further, your reward points can be conveniently redeemed through your Paypal account
- Also, this credit card charges no annual fee for card usage.
- Offers cardholders 3 points per $1, spent on gas and restaurant purchases
- Get 2 points per $1 spent on eBay and PayPal purchases
- Cardholders, also get 1 point per $1 spent on other Mastercard purchases.
- 800 points, can be earned and redeemed for gift cards for restaurants, gas, retail and more
- Once you earn 6,000 points, you get $50 cash back, credited into your Paypal balance
- Get 3,000 points; cash points in for merchandise, ranging from housewares to electronics and sports equipment
- The 15,000 points you earn can be redeemed for a travel voucher for future airfare, hotel, or car rental.
- There is also an extended warranty package offered to cardholders
- Price protection for 60 days
- Identity theft resolution at no cost
- Lastly, Microchip Technology makes your shopping more secure at chip-enabled terminals around the globe.
eBay Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3%
- Purchase Intro APR – N/A
- Regular APR – 21.49% – 25.49%
- BT Intro APR – N/A
How to Apply for a foreBay credit card
- Firstly, the applicant must have a Paypal account before they can apply for an eBay Mastercard credit card
- Secondly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
How to Apply
- The first step in applying for an eBay Mastercard credit card is to log in with your Paypal account details
- Once you log in, you will be directed to the Synchrony Bank application webpage where you are to do the following;
- Thirdly, scroll to the Synchrony Bank secure application webpage
- Fourthly, key in the following personal information; First name, M.I., Last name, Address (No PO Boxes Allowed), City, State, Zip, Primary Phone, Additional Phone, Email address, Annual net income, Length of Time at Current address, and Residence
- Next, check the applicable box for your desired statement delivery
- Thereafter, key in the following details; Date of birth, SSN/ITIN, Mother’s maiden name
- Click on the Card Security Debt Cancellation Program Agreement if you would like one
- Go through the Interest rates and Interest charges of the credit card
- Finally, tap the “Accept and Submit” button to complete the application process.
- Once your application is approved, you can start using your card right away through your Paypal account wherever Paypal is accepted.
How to Activate eBay Mastercard Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired eBay Mastercard credit card;
- Log in to your Paypal account and tap on “Paypal Mastercard” to get started
- Next, tap on “Services” and “Activate Card”
- Finally key in the card number, and a 3-digit security code, and tap “Activate”.
How to Login eBay credit card
- Firstly, scroll to the login page
- Secondly, key in your username or email address and password
- Thirdly, key in your password or click “Sign in with a single-use code”
- Fourthly, tap “Sign in”
How to Recover Username or Password
- Key in your email address
- Click Continue, User ID information will be sent to you
- Key in the email address or username linked with your account
Tap the “Continue” button
How to Make eBay Mastercard Credit Card Bill Payment
- Scroll to “Account” in My eBay
- In the Payment methods for seller fees, choose “Change automatic payment method.
- From the drop-down menu, choose either Paypal, Direct debit, or Credit card, thereafter, “Set up automatic payments.
- Key in your credit card information and choose “Continue”
- Follow the instructions given, to finish up setting up your automatic payments.