eBay Cash Back Credit Card enables you to shop, earn, and redeem reward points with an extra $30 cashback. Cardholders earn reward points on everything with no annual fee to worry about. The eBay cashback credit card can be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
eBay Cash Back Credit Card Features & Benefits
- Firstly, no annual fee
- Secondly, earn Reward Points on everything you purchase
- Thirdly, get to shop everywhere Mastercard is accepted (over 24 million locations).
- Fourthly, just by shopping, you earn and redeem Reward Points
- Lastly, you can conveniently redeem your Reward Points through your PayPal account.
eBay Cash Back Credit Card Reward Points
- 3X Points on $1 spent on gas and restaurant purchases
- 2X Points on $1 spent on PayPal and eBay purchases
- 1X points on $1 spent on other Mastercard purchases.
- Earn 800 points: Redeem for gift cards for restaurants, gas, retail, and more.
- Get 3,000 points: Get gas points in for merchandise ranging from housewares to electronics and sports equipment’s
- 6,000 points: You can earn 6,000 points and get $50 cashback, credited into your PayPal balance
- Earn 15,000 points: Get to receive a travel voucher for future airfare, hotel, or car rental.
eBay Cash Back Mastercard Credit Card Benefits
- Extended Warranty: You can double the original manufacturer or store brand warranty for up to one year when you make a purchase using your eBay Extras Mastercard.
- Price Protection For 60 Days: If you purchase an item with your card and the price happens to drop within 60 days, you may be reimbursed for the difference.
- Identity Theft Resolution: You get theft alerts, credit card replacement, and ID Theft Affidavit assistance if you’re the victim of identity theft – at no cost to you.
- Microchip Technology: EMV Chip Technology makes your shopping more secure at chip-enabled terminals around the globe.
Applying for eBay Cash Back Credit Card
To apply for the eBay Cash Back Credit Cards, you must have a PayPal account. When you tap “Apply Now” you will be prompted to log in to your PayPal account. If you are yet to have a PayPal account, you’ll need to open one to enable you to apply.