Dunia Platinum Credit Card is designed to suit your lifestyle. Whether you love shopping, traveling, or watching movies, you will get a cashback on all your spendings. Plus airport lounge access to over 25 airport lounges across different destinations like UAE, KSA, Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, USA, UK, Thailand, Turkey, Singapore, etc.
Dunia Platinum Credit Card is issued by Dunia Finance L.L.C. Reward points and cash backs can be exchanged for vouchers at a wide selection of leading retailers. You can get up to 4 free supplementary cards for your family members.
Dunia Platinum Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders get 5% cash back at supermarkets, 50% cashback on movie tickets, and 2% cashback on all other spends
- Secondly, as cardholders spend AED 100 on their Dunia Platinum Credit Card, they earn 1.5 Dunia reward points, which can be exchanged for a voucher at a wide selection of leading retailers.
- Thirdly, offers complimentary access for cardholders to over 25 airport lounges across different destinations like UAE, KSA, Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, USA, UK, Thailand, Turkey, Singapore, etc.
- Fourthly, cardholders enjoy discounts on their next car rental from Avis across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, the USA, and Canada
- Also, enjoy the convenience of making utility bill payments, including AADC, ADWEA, DEWA, du, Etisalat, and SEWA, as you call the 24-hour Dunia Contact Center or pay online
- Take advantage of the Comprehensive Dunia Travel Advantage Services, offering up to 5% airline discounts, airport drop-off, and pick-up services (with a minimum spend of AED 5,000 per travel booking, and special packages)
- Get up to 4 free supplementary cards for your family members
- Shield yourself, as well as your family against unforeseen circumstances with Dunia Credit Shield Plus
- Lastly, shield yourself, as well as your family against fraudulent charges, and enjoy purchase protection with complimentary insurance offered by Mastercard.
Dunia Platinum Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – AED 500
- Interest Rate – 3.33%
- FX Rate – 2.99%
- Minimum Salary – AED 12000
- Grace Period – 50 days.
How to Apply for Dunia Platinum Credit Card
- A recent payslip/income documents are needed
- Also needed, is a copy of my passport with residence visa
- A copy of Emirates ID
- Past 3-6 months bank statement
- A copy of credit card with current credit card statement
- Proof of residence is needed.
How to Apply
- Go to the Dunia Finance application web page
- Enter the following details; First name, Last name, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Which Emirate do you reside in?
- What company are you working for?
- What is your monthly income/salary?
- Which time is the best to call back?
- I prefer a/an (Speaker)
- How did you hear about Dunia Finance?
- Tick the appropriate box, if you are interested in a personal loan
- Tick on the “I’m not a robot box” to confirm your not a robot
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
How to Login Dunia Platinum Credit Card
- Scroll to the login page of Dunia Finance
- Enter your Username
- Click on the “Sign In” link.
How to Recover Username/Password
- Firstly, on the login page, tap on the “Forgot Username” link
- Secondly, provide the Credit card & ATM PIN
- Thirdly, key in your Number & Telephone PIN (TPIN)
- Fourthly, enter your personal info & email address (registered with Dunia)
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot Password” link
- On the new page, enter your username
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Make Dunia Platinum Credit Card Payment
- Firstly, scroll to https://www.dunia.ae/dunia-diamond-credit-card
- Secondly, choose your payment location, and options, and make your payment.
- Thirdly, you can alternatively pay via mail, by mailing a cheque to Dunia Finance;
- Fourthly, send a cheque payable to:
Dunia Finance L.L.C – (Write your card number)
- Lastly, and mail it to Dunia Finance, along with a copy of your card statement
Dunia Platinum Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: +9714 42 Dunia (38642), to gain access to a customer care agent.