Get stress-free financing for your tire and service purchases using the Drive Card. Cardholders enjoy six months of promotional financing on any brand tires or service. The Drive Card can be used for payment at any Monro store, it is accepted at over 1,175 locations.
Drive Card Credit Card is offered by Citi Bank with 24/7 online account management. Cardholders are charged $0 liability on fraudulent purchases and can apply for additional cards at no extra cost.
Drive Card Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders are open to special financing
- Secondly, receives promotional offers.
- Thirdly, the card is accepted at over 1,175 locations
- Fourthly, cardholders enjoy 24/7 online account management
- Also, card users get $0 liability on fraudulent purchases
- Lastly, cardholders get additional cards at no extra cost.
Drive Card Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases – 30.49 %
- APR for Cash Advances – None
- Interest-free period – 23 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2
- Cash Advances fees – None
- Foreign Transaction – None
- Activation – None
- Late Payment – $38.
Criteria For Applying for Drive Card Credit Card
- Applicants must be 18 years old and more.
- Must be a Resident of the United States
- Must have a Social Security Number or Taxpayers Identification number.
How To Apply For Drive Card
- Visit the card home page
- Click the “Apply Now “ button
- You will be linking to the application page of Citibank applications page for the credit card.
- Next, enter your information: First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, Email address, Street Address, Apt./Suite, City, State, Zip Code, Phone number,
- Financial information, Residence payment & Status, Income, Social Security Number, Date of birth,
- Read through Account Terms and Details, Account Rates and fees
- Tick in the blank box to indicate that you agree, that the information you have provided is authentic, and that the bank can use such information to connect with Citibank.
- Then, click on the “ Submit Application “ button.
How To Check Drive Card Credit Card Application Status
To check the status of your Drive Credit Card application call 1-888-343-1127.
How To Activate Your Drive Card Credit Card
- Go to the login section of the Citibank home page
- Search down below the page and
- Click on the ‘Activate your Card’ link
- Next page, enter your 16 digits Card Number
- Click on the ‘Continue ‘ button.
How To Login To your Drive Card Credit Card
- At the homepage of Citibank
- Navigate to the left and click on ‘LOGIN TO ‘
- Also, select the service on the drop-down info. (Citibank online
- Next, enter your Username and password,
- Lastly, scroll down and click on the “Sign On” buttons.
How To Recover Your Drive Card Credit Card Password and Username
- Firstly, on the Sign on Section, click on “Forgot Your User ID or Password? link
- Secondly, enter your Credit Card number
- Then, click on the “Submit ” button
Report Lost or Stolen card
If you lost or your card is stolen, simply call at 1-800-721-3860.
How To Make Bill Payment
- Sign in to your account and select the ‘Make payment ‘widget and then, begin the transaction of your bill payment
- Cardholders can set up an auto-debit from your bank account directly which the credit card service will credit you.
- Drive Card Private Label Payments
P. O. Box 9001006
Louisville, KY 40290-1006.