Dressbarn Credit Card is crafted for dress lovers and those who love to keep up with the latest trends. This card offers a special welcome kit to cardholders after account opening and 10% off a first purchase when the card is activated and used in-store and online. Cardholders are in for a lot of rewards with early invitations to sales events.
Dressbarn credit card is issued by Comenity Bank with no annual fee charge attached to it. On the whole, it has low credit card requirements.
Dressbarn Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders receive 10% off their first purchase when the card is activated and used in-store and online.
- Secondly, get a special welcome kit offer after account opening
- Thirdly, have exclusive cardmember coupons mailed to your home
- Fourthly, cardholders get early invitations to sale events
- Lastly, offers in-store bill payment
Dressbarn Credit Card Fees / Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – 27.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
How to Apply for Dressbarn Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Dressbarn credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, it is expected that an applicant should have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Thirdly, the customer Must have an SSN.
- Lastly, the applicant must be a US resident.
How to Apply
- Visit the Dressbarn credit card homepage and tap on the “Apply” tab.
- Next, you will be directed to the contact information section, where you will have to fill in the following details Street address, Apartment, City, State, Zip code, Email address, Mobile phone number, Dressbarn credit cards Enroll.
- Lastly, you will be required to authorize a buyer and tap “Continue”.
How to check application status
Call at 1-888-427-7790 and thereafter provide your application reference number to get your application status report.
To cancel the credit card
Call 1-888-427-7790 or visit the bank to request an account closure.
How to Activate Card
- Tap on the “Register for Online Access” tab in the login section
- You will be directed to a new page, where you will be required to fill in your credit card account number or username, Zip/Postal code, Identification type (i.e.) SSN or Social Insurance Number, and the last 4 digits of the SSN. Tap find my account.
Call: 1-888-427-7790 to gain access to a customer care agent.