Do you spend a lot on gas, grocery, and restaurants? Get 5% cash back at different locations each quarter and 1% cashback on all other purchases with Discover it Credit Card Cash Back. Different locations include gas stations, wholesale clubs, grocery stores, restaurants, or Amazon.com.Just like every Discover Card, your cashback is automatically matched dollar-for-dollar at the end of your first year. Cashback does not expire and can be redeemed with ease anytime.
Discover it Credit Card Cash Back Rewards
- Firstly, enjoy an unlimited dollar-for-dollar match of all the Discover it credit card cashback you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically.
- Secondly, get 5% cashback with Discover it credit card cashback at different locations each quarter like gas stations, wholesale clubs, grocery stores, restaurants, or Amazon.com, up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate.
- Thirdly, additional 1% cashback on all other purchases.
Discover it Credit Card Cash Back Benefits
- Firstly, 100% U.S.-based customer service is made available to help whenever you call, not sell you other products. You can also get powerful, fast mobile and online service.
- Secondly, the Freeze it® on/off switch for your account feature enables you to freeze your account on the Discover mobile app or website if you misplace your card to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers.
- Thirdly, every purchase is monitored every day for suspicious activity. You’re never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your Discover card.
- Fourthly, the FICO® Credit Score feature enables you easily view your FICO® Credit Score on monthly statements, mobile, and online for free.
Discover it Credit Card Cash Back Rates
- Annual Fee – None
- Intro APR – 0% for 14 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Standard variable Purchase APR –11.99% to 23.99% applies
- Balance transfer – 3% fee for each balance transfer
- Annual percentage rate (APR) for purchases – 0% intro APR for 14 months from the date of opening an account.
- APR for cash advances – 25.99%, This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- Penalty APR and when it applies–None
How to avoid paying interest on Purchases – Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing period (at least 23 days for billing periods that starts in February). You will not be charged any interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.
Minimum interest charge – If you are to be charged interest, the charge will be no less than $.50.
Discover it Credit Card Cash Back Fees
- Annual Fee – None
- Transaction Fees:
- Balance Transfer –3% of the amount of each transfer
- Cash advance – Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Penalty Fees
- Late payment –None the first time you pay late. After that, up to $37
- Returned Payment – Up to $37.