Discount Tire Credit Card can be used at Discount Tire Service Centers, Car Care One, and The Kingdom to access value-added services. If you visit any of these service centers regularly, then this card is a good pick.
Discount Tire credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank. This card has low credit requirements, no annual fee charge attached and no introductory APR rate required.
Discount Tire Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders gain 6 months on procurements of $999.99
- Secondly, earn 9 months on Purchases of $1000-$1499.99
- Thirdly, cardholders also earn 12 months on purchases of $1500 or greater.
Discount Tire Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – 26.99
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
How to Apply for the Discount Tire Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Discount Tire credit cards, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Secondly, it is expected that an applicant should possess a valid government-issued photo ID
- Thirdly, an applicant must not be bankrupt
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the online application homepage of the Discount Tire Bank.
- Secondly, on the web page that opens, locate the “Apply Online Now” button towards the top right. After you locate the button tap on it to proceed with the process
- Thirdly, go through the terms and conditions of the card by tapping on the link below.
- Fourthly, fill this next section with the following information; First name, Last name, Mailing address, Apt, Zip code, Primary phone number, Additional phone number, Email address, Social security number, Date of birth, Housing information, and Monthly net income from all sources.
- Tap the “Yes” option if you wish to have a Joint Applicant and thereafter select a delivery method.
- Go through and agree to the Card Security Debt Cancellation Program Agreement by clicking the box below.
- Lastly, select “Continue” and you will be directed to the online console.
How to check application status
To check application status, applicants should call at 1-800-677-0718 and thereafter provide the application reference number.
To cancel the credit card
How to Activate card
To activate a newly acquired credit card cardholders should call at 1-800-677-0718.
Call: 1-800-677-0718 to gain access to a customer care agent.