The Disabled American Veterans USAA Rewards Visa Signature Card is for anyone that wants the convenience of earning points with every purchase while also supporting the Disabled American Veterans. A contribution to Disabled American Veterans will be made by USAA Bank when you open an account, make eligible purchases and keep an active account.
Free rides to medical appointments, transition services for active-duty military to civilian life, advocacy, disaster relief assistance, disability claims assistance, and much more are provided with your support.
USAA Rewards Visa Signature Card Key Benefits
- Firstly, earn 2, 500 bonus points after your first purchase with USAA Rewards Visa Signature Card
- Secondly, redeem points for 1% Cashback or use them to purchase travel, gift cards, and merchandise. You can also redeem your points and donate to your favorite military affiliate group
- Thirdly, redeem your rewards points anytime on usaa.com or from your mobile phone with no redemption fee.
- Fourthly, enjoy no cap or expiry date on points.
- Lastly, enjoy no foreign transaction fees with USAA Rewards Visa Signature Card when you travel outside of the US.
Key APRs and Fees
Intro Purchase APR
Intro Purchase APR Period
Intro Balance Transfer APR
Intro Balance Transfer APR Period
11.90% to 26.90% ( Variable)
Fair to Excellent
With the USAA Rewards Visa Signature Card, you can earn points towards air travel or cruises with no blackout dates.
Maximum Late Fee
Maximum Penalty APR
Cash Advance Rate
10.90%- 26.90% (V)
Cash Advance Fee
3% (max $ 200)
Foreign Transaction Fee
Special Benefits for Military:
- Firstly, Deployment/PCS rate: Get 4% APR on all balances for up to 12 months during deployment or PCS. After 12 months, the regular APR of between 10.90% and 26.90 will supply. This rate varies with the market based on the prime rate.
- Secondly, special 4% SCRA rate: When you have a balance on your account at the time you enter active military duty, get 4% APR on that existing balance until one year after you complete active duty.
- Thirdly, security benefits: Chip card technology has included security when used at a chip-enabled terminal and accepted globally.
- Fourthly, zero liability coverage, if your card is lost or stolen.
- Visa Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver insurance.
- Get account balances and transaction history by sending a text message.
- Lastly, you can access your account on usaa.com or from a mobile device.