With Dillards Credit Card, users can get 10% rewards shopping pass, 2 reward points per dollar spent on gas and grocery procurement, and no annual fee charge. This card can be used at Dillard stores to enjoy the benefits and pay at your convenience. Dillard’s credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Bank. On the whole, it is a card with low credit card requirements.
Dillards Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, this credit card charges no annual fee for card usage
- Secondly, cardholders can earn a 10% reward shopping through the card.
- Thirdly, offers a signup bonus of 10% rewards shopping pass
- Finally, earn 2 reward points per $ spent on gas and grocery procurement.
Dillards Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – 22.99 or 24.99 based on your creditworthiness
- Cash Advance APR Rate –N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
How to Apply for Dillards Credit Card
To apply and get approved for the Dillards credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, it is expected that an applicant should possess a valid SSN.
- Thirdly, an applicant should have a valid license or non-driver ID
How to Apply
Call at 1-800-643-8276, and tap “0”.
An intending applicant can also visit a Dillard’s store and request the application form.
How to check application status
Applicants who desire to check their application status can do so by calling at 1-800-DILLARD (800-345-5273).
How to cancel the credit card
Cardholders who desire to cancel their credit card can do so by calling the customer service department at 1-800-DILLARD (800-345-5273).
How to activate the card
- Choose the “New User” link which is situated at the basement of the Sign-On section on the login homepage, as pictured below
- Enter your credit card number, last four digits of the Card member’s Social security number, Date of birth, and Email address below to start the enrollment process
- Thereafter, you will be navigated to a new page. Go through the terms and conditions and agree to them. Create your profile, and finally confirm the details you have provided.
Call: 1-800-DILLARD (800-345-5273) to gain access to a customer care agent.