Debenhams Credit Card is designed for fans of Debenhams brand to enable them make the most of their transactions. Cardholders earn welcome points along with bonus points each time they use the Debenhams credit card; 3 points for every £1 you spend at Debenhams and debenhams.com and 1 point for every £2 spent elsewhere. Points are converted into vouchers and sent along with your statement every three months.
Debenhams credit card is issued by NewDay Ltd. It charges no foreign transaction fee, and can be used in more than 35 million merchants and ATMs worldwide.
Debenhams Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders earn points each time they use the Debenhams credit card
- Secondly, 3 points for every £1 you spend at Debenhams and debenhams.com
- Thirdly, 1 point for every £2 spent elsewhere
- Fourthly, points are converted into vouchers and sent along with your statement every three months.
- Also, there’s also introductory offers, such as “welcome points”
- Get discounts of 10% in Debenhams cafes off your bill every time you pay for your restaurant or café purchases using your Debenhams card
- Nominate up to three additional cardholders, who are above age 18, your spouse, partner or other close relative, a UK resident, that lives at the same address as you
- Charges no foreign currency transaction fee
- Finally, easy online account management.
Debenhams Credit Cards Fees/Rates
- Representative APR – 24.9% AER
- Balance Transfer Fee – (minimum £ 0) 2.99%
- Late Payment Fee – £12
- Overlimit Fee – £12.
How to Apply for Debenhams Credit Cards
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, must be a permanent UK resident, and must have lived in the UK for the last 12 months (Unless applicant is an HM Forces Personnel)
- Thirdly, should have a current bank account, as well as a mobile phone number
- An applicant must not already have a Debenhams Card
- Applicant should have a regular income
- Applicant must endeavor to meet the repayments, because missed payments, incur a charge, which could have dire consequences on your ability to get future credit.
How to Apply
- Scroll to NewDay Ltd application page
- Enter the following; Title, First name, Last name, DOB, Email address, Confirm email address
- Enter also your Employment status, Gross annual income, Other household gross annual income
- Lastly, enter your Building number or name, and Postcode
- Tap on the “Check Now” link, to complete your application procedure.
How to Activate Debenhams CC
To activate your newly acquired Debenhams credit card, call at 0333 220 2519.
How to Login Debenhams CC;
- Scroll to https://newday.co.u.k/login-pages/login-page
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap on the “Login” link, to gain access to your account.
How to Reset Debenhams CC Password
- Scroll to https://newday.co.u.k/login-pages/forgotten-password/
- Key in your Username
- Tap on the “Request new password”.
How to Make Debenhams Credit Card Bill Payment
To make your bill payment, call at 0333 220 2518.
Debenhams Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 0333 220 2518, to gain access to a customer care agent.