DBS Altitude Visa Signature Card is the fastest way to fly as you can earn up to 3 miles per dollar spent with this Card. The card also offers 3 miles per S$1 spent on online flight & hotel transactions (capped at S$5,000 per month); 2 miles per S$1 on overseas spend (in foreign currency) and 1.2 miles on local spend. Your miles never expire.
DBS Altitude Visa Signature Card is issued by DBS Bank. You can charge a minimum of S$25,000 to your DBS Altitude Card each year to receive an annual fee waiver for the following year. Otherwise, get 10,000 bonus miles when you pay the annual fee of S$192.60 (including GST) to renew your membership.
DBS Altitude Visa Signature Card Benefits
- Firstly, earn up to 3 miles per dollar spend with Card, adjudged the fastest way to fly anywhere.
- Secondly, offers Exclusive Jetsetter Promotions
- Thirdly, there’s Complimentary Global Airport Lounge Access
- Fourthly, get up to S$1M Travel Accident Insurance Coverage
- Also on offer, is a 24-Hour Butler Service, Anywhere in the World
- Finally, offers Visa Digital Concierge, Visa Foodie Trail, and Regional Golf Privileges.
DBS Altitude Visa Signature Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – S$192.60 (Principal Card)
- Supplementary Card – S$96.30.
How to Apply for DBS Altitude Visa Signature Card
- Firstly, the intending applicant must be at least 21 years of age
- Secondly, the required income is S$30,000 and above per annum (Singaporean)
- Thirdly, the required income for foreigners is S$45,000 and above per annum (Foreigner).
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the DBS Bank application page
- Secondly, answer the question “Do you have DBS/POSB digibank”?
- Tick, that you wish to manually apply if that is what you want
- Fourthly, choose a card
- Tap on the “Continue” link
- On the new page that pops up enter the following details; Title (Your name as in NRIC/Passport, Your preferred name to appear on the card(s), Your mobile number, Your email address, Your home number, Your office number
- Next, choose your Nationality, Passport number, Passport expiry date, DOB, Gender
- Thereafter, enter your monthly income, your preferred credit limit
- Marital status, Number of dependents, residential address
- Specify the type of residence, Your residential status, Number of years lived at the residence
- Education level, Current job status, Occupation, Job industry, Company name, Length of current employment, Mailing address, Your current office address
- Tick the box provided, if you have a promo code for the application
- Finally, tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Activate Card
- To activate your newly acquired Card, use any DSB/POSB ATMs or activate through iBanking, with the new PIN that is separately mailed to you.
How to Login DBS Altitude Visa Signature Card
To gain access to your account;
- Scroll to Login Page
- Enter your User ID and PIN
- Tap on the “Login” button.
How to Recover User ID/PIN
- Scroll to https://internet-banking.dbs.com.sg./ibAPL/Welcome
- Enter your; Identity type, Identity Number, and Date of birth
- Tap on the “Next” link.
How to Make Bill Payment
You can make your bill payment, via the following medium;
- Video teller machine
- AXS machines
- POSB/DBS ATM machines
- Interbank GIRO
- SMS banking
DBS Altitude Visa Signature Cards Customer Service Number
- Call: 1800 111 1111.
- From Overseas: (65) 6327 2265
To gain access to a customer care agent.