Apply for a credit card that rewards you in ways that really matter. Like gift cards to spend on the ones you love. However you choose to be rewarded, you’ll earn one CUA Life Rich Rewards point for every dollar you spend on purchases using your CUA Platinum Credit Card.
CUA Platinum Credit Card is issued by CUA with no annual fee for the first year and 0%p.a. on balance transfers for 13 months. Cardholders also enjoy complimentary travel and purchase protection insurance.
CUA Platinum Credit Card Benefits
- Earn one CUA Life Rich Rewards point for every dollar you spend on purchases using your Card
- Make smartphone payments through a digital wallet. It is enabled for Apple Pay, and Android Pay.
- Contactless payments are allowed through MasterCard PayPass for purchases under $100
- Your card is protected by 24/7 fraud monitoring for suspicious transactions
- Manage your cards online using online banking or the mobile banking app on compatible smartphones.
- Its rewards program gives you 1 reward point per dollar spent, which you can redeem for gift cards, technology, travel, and a wide range of other options available via CUA Life Rich Rewards Program.
- No annual fee for the first year
- Enjoy complimentary travel and purchase protection insurance.
CUA Platinum Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0 p.a. annual fee for the first year ($149 p.a. thereafter)
- Balance Transfer Rate – 0% p.a. for 13 months
- Balance Transfer Revert Rate – Cash Advance Rate (21.74% p.a.)
- Purchase Rate (p.a.) – 19.99% p.a.
- Interest-Free Period – Up to 55 days on purchases
- Cash Advance Rate (p.a.) – 21.74% p.a.
- Minimum Credit Limit – $5,000
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (MC) – 3.4% of the transaction value.
- Balance Transfer Limit – 80% of the available credit limit
How to Apply for CUA Platinum Credit Card
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Should be a permanent Australian resident.
- Other criteria apply
How to Apply
- First, check if you are eligible to apply for the card, by looking at the above eligibility requirements
- Next, apply by calling at 133 282 (open Mon-Sun)
- Lastly, make sure you have your ID and income details handy for the card application.
- Firstly, go to the secure application page of the card
- Secondly, fill out the following details; Full name, Residential address, Contact number, and email address.
- Thirdly, provide details of your income
- Next, include details of your balance transfer. In case you want to take advantage of the introductory 0% balance transfer interest rate, you be required to include details of the current credit card debt you wish to transfer, including the account name and number and the financial institution’s BSB.
- Thereafter, provide supporting documentation to verify your details. This may include a copy of your driver’s license or Passport, recent payslips, and your employment contract.
- Finally, an update on your status is sent to you as soon as you complete the application process. If your application is approved CUA will be in contact to finalize the details of the account and your card will be issued to you.
How to Check Application Status
To check your application status, call 133 282 (opens Mon-Sun).
How to Activate
Here’s how you can activate your card.
- Once your card arrives, you are to sign the back of the card
- Next, follow the steps outlined by CUA, to activate your card.
How to Login CUA Platinum Credit Card
- Scroll to the card’s login page
- Enter your Member Number
- Enter your Web Access Code (WAC)
- Then, tap on the “Login” link.
How to Recover CUA Platinum Credit Card WAC
- Scroll to the login page
- Tap on the “Forgotten your WAC” link
- Enter your Member Number
- Enter your Date of birth
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Make CUA Credit Card Bill Payment
- Login to your account
- Choose a convenient payment option
- Locate a payment tab, and make your bill payment.
CUA Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 133 282, for general information and inquiries on CUA Platinum Credit Card. However you choose to be rewarded, you’ll earn one CUA Life Rich Rewards point for every dollar you spend on purchases using your CUA Platinum Credit Card.