Enjoy lowered prices of brand name products and convenient payment options with your Costco gift card balance. Save up while shopping. Make your Costco gift card balance stay longer by shopping on discounts. Buy at watered-down bulk prices. Costco gift card comes in two forms; Plastic gift cards and Costco e-gift or mobile cards. Gift the card to family and friends to experience great deals.
Costco gift card comes in different denominations, ranging from $25 to $1,000. Your remaining value on a lost/stolen gift card is still safe, as it can be transferred to a new card. Know the value of the card you are carrying by checking your Costco gift card balance. It makes you shop freely, and knowing how to check the balance is easy. Simply follow the steps below to check your Costco gift card balance;
Costco Gift Card Balance | How to Check
To check your Costco gift card balance;
- Firstly, scroll to the Home page
- Secondly, enter the card number
- Thirdly, enter also the PIN
Click on the “Check Balance” link
Redeeming Costco Gift Card
How to Redeem
For New Members
- Firstly, scroll to the Costco gift card redemption page
- Secondly, key in the unique code, listed on the back of your gift card
- Key in your dietary preferences, shipping information, payment information and schedule your delivery
- Lastly, once all the requested information is complete, you’ll get an email from the Costco team, verifying that your account has been set up.
For Existing Members
- First, sign in to your account
- Scroll to the Costco gift card redemption page
- Key in the unique code, listed on the back of your card.
- The value of the gift cards will be applied automatically, to your next scheduled order.
Costco Gift Card Terms
- First, plastic gift cards can only be used for purchase at any Costco retail location.
- Secondly, Costco eGift or mobile gift cards may only be used online at Costco.com
- Thirdly, gift cards can only be purchased by Costco members
- Fourthly, to reload your gift card, you are to visit the nearest Costco warehouse
- Lost or stolen cards, will not be replaced, hence, you are advised to safeguard your card.
- Also, a purchasing member, who retains the Costco Cash Card receipt, may have any remaining value on a lost/stolen gift card transferred to a new card for the member.
- Finally, Costco gift card balances under $10, are always redeemable for cash. Also, amounts over $10 may be redeemable, if required under state law.
Costco Gift Card Offers and Deals
- The customer enjoys great savings on prices that have already been lowered.
- Design your Costco gift card, to suit and better convey your message, to your recipient.
- Enjoy great savings, on endless selections of name brand products.
- Acts as a convenient payment option in Costco warehouses, gas stations, as well as on Costco.com
- Members, and nonmembers of Costco, may use the Costco gift cards, to shop at any Costco location in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, and online at Costco.com
- Costco gift cards have no expiration date
Costco Gift Card Customer Service Number
To get more information on Costco gift cards, call at, 1-800-774-2678.