Commbank Low Rate Gold Credit Card enables you to stay in control of your finances with a low purchase interest rate, plus handy extras like international travel insurance. Cardholders also enjoy up to 55 days interest-free on purchases and an extended warranty.
Commbank Low Rate Gold Credit Card is issued by Commonwealth Bank of Australia [AU]. Enjoy the convenience of shopping with your card with the peace of mind that your card and money are safe and secure.
Commbank Low Rate Gold Credit Card Features
- Firstly, offers a 13.24% p.a. Purchase interest rate
- Secondly, cardholders get up to 55 days interest-free on purchases
- Thirdly, enjoy an annual fee of $89
- Fourthly, a minimum credit limit of $4,000
- Also, up to 1 year extended warranty on most purchases
- Included international travel insurance simply activate before you travel
- Purchase security insurance available for most lost, stolen, or damaged purchases
- Priceless® Cities offers an experience.
- Lastly, cardholders receive Free protection against fraud and other unauthorized transactions with MasterCard Zero Liability.
Commbank Low Rate Gold Credit Card Rates And Fees
- Annual Card fee – $89
- Standard purchase Rates – 13.24%.p.a
- Cash Advances Rates – 21.74%.p.a
- Interest-free days on purchases – 55 days
- Balance transfer fee – 5.99%
- Additional cardholders fee-free
- Foreign transactions fee – 3%
- Overlimit Fee – $10
- Minimum credit limit – $4,000.
Requirements For Application Of Commbank Low Rate Gold Credit Card
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- Must be legally allowed to work in Australia
- Must have a good credit history and not currently bankrupt
- Payslips, personal loan Statements.
How To Apply For Commonwealth Low Rate Gold Card
- Firstly, On the webpage of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, click on the “ Apply Now” button.
- Secondly, choose either the “Already a customer banking online with us? Or New Customer or don’t bank online with us” link.
- Thirdly, since the applicant is new, click on the ’New Customer or don’t bank online with us” link
- On the new page, read the eligibility guidelines and click on the “ Let’s get Started “ button.
- Key in your Title, First name, Middle name, Last name
- Email Address, Mobile Number, Home number, and work number
- Date of birth (dd/mm/yy)
- Home address, how long have you lived there? (years, Months)
- Review your details
- Create your NetBank Password
- Also, read the Electronic Banking terms and conditions
- Then, click on the “OK “ button To continue on the next step of your application process.
How To Activate Your Commonwealth Low Rate Gold Card
To activate your card online, you have to register for NetBank or the CommBank App viz;
- Download the latest version, Login to the CommBank app
- Tap ‘cards’, search for the right card
- Click on “Activate Card”
- Enter your CommBank app PIN
- Then enter the last 4 digits of your card
- Enter and confirm your new card PIN
- Then, Click on the ‘Submit` button.
- Register for ‘NetCode, if you’re not already registered
- Log on the ‘NetBank’
- Go to settings, under ‘Security’ select “CARD Activation
- Enter the last 4 digits of your card, then click on “Check”
- Enter and confirm your PIN, then, Click on “Set PIN
- Click on ‘Get NetCode
- Enter your NetCode, then, click “Activate.
How To Login To Commonwealth Low Rate Gold Card
- On the homepage of the Commonwealth Bank, click on the “Log on” widget
- Enter your NetBank Client number, and Password
- Scroll down and click on the “ Login” button.
How To Recover Card Password
- Click on the ‘forgot password ‘ link from the log on section
- Enter your card number and card PIN
- Tap on the “ Next “ button to continue.
Bill Payment With Commonwealth Low Rate Gold Card
- Log in to the “CommBank App”
- Tap in ‘view accounts,’ then choose your credit card
- Tap ‘pay credit card’
- Choose Amount, then tap Done
- Select the account to pay your credit card from
- Tap Transfer at the top right of your screen, then transfer now.
- Register for NetCode, if you’re not already
- Log on to NetBank, then go to Transfers & BPAY
- Transfer money from your everyday account to your credit card
- Enter the Amount
- Click on ‘Next’, then Pay to confirm your payment.
- Log on the CommBank app
- Tap BPAY, then pay the new biller
- Click on edit in the bottom right corner
- Key in your Biller Code, Reference Number, and Biller nickname, then tap “Done”
- Key in the Amount then, choose the account to pay your credit card from
- Click on ‘Pay’ at the top right of your screen.
- If you lost or your credit card is stolen simply call at 13 2221.
- Overseas – +61 2 9999 3283.
CommBank Low Rate Gold Credit Card Customer Service Number
For any enquiries contact the customer service center at 13 2221. Or +61 2 9999 3283.