Shop with confidence in Belgium and abroad using Cofidis MasterCard. This card has a 3D Secure Technology installed on it offering you an enhanced protection when you are shopping online. Cardholders enjoy numerous benefits and a generous credit limit.
Cofidis MasterCard is issued by Cofidis. It has an annual subscription of only 5 euro per year, one of the lowest fees on the market.
Cofidis MasterCard Benefits
- Firstly, you can withdraw money freely in Belgium and abroad
- Secondly, offers refunds at your own pace
- Thirdly, this card has a 3D Secure Technology installed on it offering you an enhanced protection when you are shopping online.
- Easily manage your credit card online by tracking your day-to-day expenses
- Certainly, has an annual subscription of only 5 euro per year, one of the lowest fees on the market.
- Also, quickly and securely shop in Belgium and abroad without having any transaction fees on the Internet.
- Also, you can securely pay for your purchases on the Internet or in any stores with your dedicated insurances.
- Lastly, you can have travel insurance (accident, delayed departure, loss of luggage).
Cofidis MasterCard Fees/Rates
- Card Limit – 2,500 euros
- Costs – 5 euros/year
- APRC – 12.50%
How to Apply for Cofidis MasterCard
- Visit the credit card application page
- Then, enter the following details; Civility, Name, First name, Date of birth, Place of birth, Country of birth, Country of nationality, National registry number, Family situation, Number of dependent children, and Other dependents.
- Next, enter the following; Housing situation, Country, Address, Postal code and Since?
- Thereafter, provide your contact info; GSM number, Telephone number, Email address, and Confirm email address.
- In the next phase, print, complete, date and sign your contract and return it to the company
- Your file will be studied. If your request is accepted, your card will be sent to you by mail.
How to Login
- Scroll to the login page
- Enter your Customer ID and Password.
How to Recover Your Customer ID or Password
- On the login link
- Tap on the “Forgot Customer ID” link
- Enter your Name, First name, DOB, Postal code
- Tap on the “Confirmer”.
- Tap on the “Password” link
- Enter your Customer ID
- Provide your DOB
- Tap on the “Confirmer” link.
Cofidis Customer Service Number
Call: 078/050.230, for general info and enquiries on Cofidis MasterCard.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest