Experience the NFL games like a VIP using the Cleveland Browns Extra Points Credit Card. This card gets you in the game with 10,000 Bonus Points after spending $500 on purchases in the first 90 days, enough to redeem for $100 cash back. Cardholders also get 20% discount on NFLShop.com purchases, 2X points on NFL and team purchases, special financing on eligible NFL ticket purchases and low intro APR on balance transfers.
Cleveland Browns Extra Points credit card is issued by Citi Bank with no annual fee charge attached. This card can be used everywhere Visa is accepted.
Cleveland Browns Extra Points Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders earn 10,000 bonus points after spending $500 in purchases within the first 90 days of opening an account. This is enough to redeem for a $100 cash back statement credit.
- Secondly, earn 2X points on NFL and team purchases. (i.e.) 2 points per $1 on game tickets, at team pro shops, even in-stadium on game day.
- Thirdly, 1 point per $1 on all other purchases. Points earned do not expire as long as the account remains open, active and in good standing. Also there are no caps on the number of points cardholders earn.
- Fourthly, redeem points for 1% cash back statement credits. Points can also be redeemed for a variety of rewards including cash back through statement credits starting at 2 points.
- Get $20 off every $100 you spend on team merchandise.
- Cardholders get 0% Intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of opening an account. Thereafter, a variable APR, currently 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24%, depending on your creditworthiness.
Cleveland Browns Extra Points Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate –13.24 – 23.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 25.49
- Cash Advance APR Fee –5% (min $10)
How to Apply for Cleveland Browns Extra Points Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Cleveland Browns Extra Points credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid US address
- It is expected that an applicant should have a valid Social security number
- An applicant should have other valid government photo ID
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the application homepage and tap on the “Apply Now” button.
- Secondly, proceed to the next page, to enter in your personal details this includes; Legal name, Permanent address, Length of time spent at the said address, Residence status.
- Thirdly, in the Employment and Financial section, fill in your status which includes the following Occupation, Total income, Assets, Primary phone number, E-mail address, Work phone (Opt).
- Fourthly, this next field requires your security details which includes; Social security number, Date of birth, and Mother’s maiden name.
- Also, applicants can choose if they want to view their statements online, instead of getting it through mail. They can also transfer their balance from some other credit to this credit card by entering the card information and the amount they desire to transfer (minimum $100, maximum $20,000).
- Lastly, applicants will have to go through the terms and condition and thereafter, tap on the “Apply” button to complete the process.
How to check application status
Enter your last name, last 4 digits of social security number, zip code, and e-mail address. Tap check status.
How to cancel credit card
Contact the customer service at 1-866-928-8598.
Call: 1-866-928-8598 to gain access to a customer care agent.