Clean Water Action Credit Card is a Visa Platinum card for Clean Water Action members and supporters, designed to make the world a better place. Clean Water Action organizes draft laws, runs campaigns for candidates, as well as proffers solutions to local and national environmental problems.
This credit card is issued by Beneficial State Bank. Apply for a Clean Water Action credit card today and join over 1 million members to show your pride in Clean Water Action project.
Clean Water Action Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, offers one point for every net dollar spent
- Secondly, get reward points for travel and merchandise
- Thirdly, offers Travel Accident Insurance
- Tickets are good on any airline with no blackout dates
- Also, cardholders also revel a rewards points program, enabling them earn points on both travel and merchandise purchases.
- Certainly, cardholders also get to enjoy a no annual fee charge, and a 0% IBT for the first six billing cycles.
- Additionally, cardholders do not incur a transfer fee at account opening, but thereafter, the transfer fee is 3%.
Clean Water Action Credit Cards Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- APR – 10.24% to 18.24%
- CAA – 22.24%
- BTF – 3%
- FEF – 1%
- Balance Transfer Introductory APR –0% for the first six billing cycles
- CAF – $5 or 3%
How to Apply for Clean Water Action Credit Card
- Applicant must be at the age of majority in his/her state or territory
- It is expected, that an applicant should have a valid government issued photo ID
- Must have a valid government issued SSN
- An applicant must have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address ( PO Box mailing addresses are not allowed)
How to Apply
- Visit the card homepage.
- Next, you are required to fill in the following personal details. They include; First name, Last name, Social security number, Date of birth, Annual income
- This next step requires your contact information. They include the following; House number, Zip code, Email address, Confirm email address, Mobile phone, Alternate phone
- Click next to proceed to the next page of the application procedure.
- Provide the necessary details required in the fields provided to complete the application procedure.
Clean Water Action Customer Service
Call: (202) 895-0402 to gain access to a customer care agent
Mailing Address: Clean Water Action
1010 Vermont Ave