Your dreams of faster and secured transactions is realisable on Citizens bank card activation. The card provides better banking services and offers flexibility in money transactions. It also provides purchase payment satisfaction to the customers, bonus, discount, cash back, gifts etc. Activate your Citizens bank card and start experiencing a world of easy banking.
Citizens Bank Card Activation | How to Activate Citizens Bank Card
Activating your card is the primary thing to do after receiving your Citizens bank cards, either a debit or credit card. With citizens Bank card activation shopping is a thing of fun. Join the fun now by activating your card. Follow the methods below to activate your card;
Citizens Bank Card Activation Online
- First of all, the users have to visit its official website in order to start the Citizen bank card activation.
- On the official welcome page, the users will find two options such as Login for an existing account holder and the second option is to register for new users.
- An existing account holder needs to Log In by entering Username and Password. Where primary cardholders need to create their account by using the Register option first.
- On the next page, the users need to share their cards information in order to Activate Citizens Bank Card. it will ask to share card number, expiry date, first name, last name, security code etc if required.
- Lastly, the users are suggested to follow the quick prompts steps in order to get a successful completion.
You will be notified about successful Citizens bank card activation, once you complete the activation procedure. Then the users can start using the card.
Citizens Bank Card Activation Through The Phone
- Firstly, The primary cardholders need to make a phone call to Citizens Bank Service Centre on 1-800-527-1800 in order to activate Citizens bank card.
- Then, you will face automated instructions where you need to share the card number on the front side of the card.
- Also, the users may be asked to share the Security number, the date of birth, or the mother’s maiden name of the primary cardholder.
- Finally, the users are suggested to Wait for the voice notification confirming that their card has been activated.
Citizens Bank Card Activations Through The ATM
- Firstly, the Citizen Bank cardholder can activate card via using the ATMs. The users need to find out nearest Citizen Bank ATM in order to activate Citizen bank card.
- Once, you find the nearest ATM then visit it with your Citizen card. Swipe the Card and select the card activation option. You will be asked to share your card details such as card number, expiry date, security code and, PIN etc if required. Then, follow the prompt steps and complete the procedure.
- Lastly, you will receive a notification after following all prompts about successful Citizen Bank card activation.