Citi Simplicity Card can help you save lots of money on long-term down payments. The Card comes with no penalty on late payments and 0% intro purchase APR. Citi Simplicity Card also allows you to enjoy the convenience of setting up your own bill payment schedule on any available due date throughout the month. Check out other amazing features of this Card.
Features of Citi Simplicity Card
- Firstly, 0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 18 months, and then the ongoing APR of 15.74% – 25.74% Variable APR.
- Secondly, a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Thirdly, free Credit Store
- Fourthly, lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Also, price protection – $0 liability on unauthorized charges
- Citi Identity Theft Solutions
- Extended warranty upwards to 5 years and up to $10,000 per year in certain purchases
- Worldwide car rental insurance for theft or damages up to $50,000
- Travel and emergency assistance during or before a trip.
- Lastly, mobile Pay Ready – Citi cards work with Apple Pay; pay in-app or at over 200,000 stores with the iPhone 6, or in-app with the iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3.
How to Apply for the Citi Simplicity® Card
- Firstly, visit the card portal through this link
- Secondly, enter your surname
- Thirdly, enter your name
- Fourthly, enter your middle name
- Enter your Date of birth
- Enter your Mobile phone
- Enter your City
- Enter your Net income per month
- Answer the “How long have you been employed for” question
- Lastly, once you have corrected and confirmed the above details, Submit the application.
You can contact customer service to resolve your issues through any of the lines below:
- Online Technical Assistance
- Lost or stolen credit cards or General Account Information
- Credit Card Application Status
- Outside the U.S. – call collect
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest