Citgo Credit Card offers unlimited fuel statement credits on every gallon of fuel purchased every day. Cardholders enjoy pay-at-the-pump convenience at approximately 5,500 CITGO locations. During the first 3 months of account opening, this card offers 10¢ for every gallon you put in your tank and 5¢ after that in fuel statement credits.
Citgo credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank. It can be used to make your transactions at Citgo gas stations much more rewarding. On the whole, it is a card with low credit requirements and no annual fee.
Citgo Credit Card Offers
- Firstly, cardholders earn a $150 bonus on spending $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Secondly, earn a $25 bonus when you add your first authorized user and make your first purchase within the same 3-months period.
- Thirdly, receive a 0% intro APR for the first 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers
- Fourthly, offers a balance transfer fee of 5% of the amount transferred with a minimum of $5
- Cardholders are given the opportunity to earn 5% cashback on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
Citgo Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate –27.24 (Variable)
How to Apply for Citgo Credit Card
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, must be a resident of the United States of America
- Thirdly, it is expected that an applicant should have a valid Social security number
- Fourthly, an applicant must possess a government-issued photo ID
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the application home page of the Citgo Credit Card.
- Secondly, this will take you to a new web page that displays the application form. Fill in the following personal details; First name, Last name, Address, City, State, Zip, Home phone, Work phone extension, Mobile phone, Email address, Annual net income (from all sources), and Length of Time at Current Address
- Thirdly, choose a delivery method for your billing statement by checking on the options below. Fill in the requested verification details and thereafter fill in the station number located on the application. You can also choose by tapping the correct station number below.
- Next, view the card security debt cancellation program agreement and then check the box below. That is after you have read and agreed to the terms of the agreement.
- Lastly, navigate to the Synchrony Bank rates and fee table. Go through the important information provided below and then tap on the “Accept and Submit” button below.
How to check application status
Call at 1-800-432-3117 and provide your account reference number.
How to cancel the credit card
Call: 1-800-432-3117 to cancel a credit card or close their account.
How to Activate Credit Card
- Firstly, visit the activation home page
- Then, tap on the “Register & Activate” button located towards the right
- Fill in your account number, in the blank space below and thereafter tap “Next” to proceed with the process
- Also, once your account is confirmed, you will be enabled to choose security settings
- Lastly, you can also contact customer service on 1-800-432-3117 to get your account activated.