Being a Schwab investor has never been more rewarding with Charles Schwab Investor Credit Card. This card offers a $100 Statement Credit to cardholders after spending $1,000 in purchases within the first three months of Card Membership. The card is only available to clients who maintain an eligible Schwab account.
Charles Schwab Investor Credit Card is issued by American Express National Bank. Cardholders enjoy no annual fee and 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 6 months.
Benefits Of Charles Schwab Investor Credit Card
- Firstly, spend up to $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening and gain $100 Card statement Credit with your Schwab Investor Credit Card
- Secondly, for every purchase make with your card, receive an unlimited 1.5% discount
- Thirdly, card Users enjoy 24 hours dining, and occurrence help
- Fourthly, offers Card purchase security
- Enjoy adequate insurance on car loss and damages with Schwab Investor Credit Card
- Lastly, cardholders receive an additional warranty, which enables you to shop confidently.
Rates And Fees Of Charles Schwab Investor Credit Card
- Annual percentage Rate (APR) for purchases – 0% intro after 16.24% to 19. 24%
- APR For Balance transfers – 0% intro after 16.24% to 19.24%
- APR For Cash Advances – 27.49%
- Penalty APR – 29.99%
- Plan fee – 0% intro after 0.86%
- Annual membership fee – N/A
- Cash Advance fee – $5 or 3%
- Foreign transaction fee – 2.7%
- Late payment fee – $38
- Returned Payment Fee – $38.
Requirements For Charles Schwab Investor Credit Card
- Firstly, the applicant should be at least 18 years old and above
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Also, should possess a driver’s license for easy identification.
How To Apply For Charles Schwab Investor Credit Cards
Before you can be able to apply for Charles Schwab Investor Credit Cards you need to create an account with Schwab, take these steps to create an account:
- Progress to the homepage of Charles Schwab Investor Credit Cards
- Move down and click the “Apply Now” link beneath Schwab Investor Credit Cards
- On the new page press on “New user” button
- Fill in your Brokerage account number, your date of birth, your correct phone number, and lastly your social security number
- Tap on the “Continue” tab to complete your application.
How To Login To Login To Charles Schwab Investor Credit Cards
- Firstly, Proceed to www.schwab.com/public/schwab/investing/accounts_products/credit_cards
- Secondly, navigate upward toward the right top of the screen and tap on the “Login” button
- Thirdly, from the pop-up menu select “Schwab. Com”
- Also, on the Login, page enter your login ID and password
- Then, click on the “Login” tab.
How To Recover Forgotten Charles Schwab Investor Credit Card Password
- Move to the Login page Of Charles Schwab Investor CC
- On the Login page Tap on “forgot your password” Widget
- On the reset page key in your Login ID and email address
- Lastly, tap on the “submit” box.
How To Make Bill Payment With Your Charles Schwab Investor Credit Card
- Telephone: to pay your bills you can contact Charles Schwab Investor CC Agent through this number :1 800 472 9297
- Online: to pay bills online all you need to do is to log in to your account and make your payment.
- Via stores: pay your bills by locating the closest Charles Schwab Investor branch to make your payment.
Charles Schwab Investor Credit Cards Customer Center
Schwab Investor Credit Card Customer care is out to help you find the answer to your question and also provide the solution to issues, therefore to speak with Card Agent simply dial at :1 800 528 4800(TTY /TDD – 1 800 221 9950) (TTY /TDD for a customer in New York – 1 800 522 1897).