Frequent fliers of Cathay Pacific or Cathy Dragon airlines need to take advantage of the Cathay Pacific Credit Card offers. Cardholders are rewarded with Asia Miles and one-year free green tier membership in Marco Polo Club. Thus, if you will like to renew your membership in Marco Club, this card is good for you as well.
Cathay Pacific credit card is issued by American Express. This card offers no foreign transaction fee, roadside dispatch, emergency card replacement, Visa Signature concierge, and more.
Cathay Pacific Credit Card Offers
- Firstly, there is no blackout date on Cathy Pacific flights
- Secondly, no restriction on how many miles you can earn
- Thirdly, get flexible routing options, plus one-way flights, transfers, and open-jaw bookings
- A low level of miles is required for airfare
- Get a large number of airline partners through the Oneworld alliance
- Lastly, cardholders are offered a wide number of rewards categories, including flights, hotels, car rentals, merchandise, and gift cards.
Cathay Pacific Credit Card Fees
- Annual Fee – $95
- Sign-Up Bonus– 50,000 miles, if you spend $2,500 within the first 90 days
- Annual Bonus – None
- Average Yearly Rewards Value ($1,325 monthly spend) $255
- APR –16.99-22.99% (Variable)
How to Apply for Cathay Pacific Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for Cathay Pacific applicants must do the following;
- Firstly, visit the application homepage to get started.
- Fill in the following personal info; Title (optional), First name, MI, Last name, Address (No PO Boxes allowed), City, State, Zip, Primary phone, Type, Additional Phone, Type, Email address, Annual net income from all sources, Length of time at the current address in years
- Next, your statement delivery method that you desire will be required; choose either Electronic Statement or Paper statement
- Fill in the name of an authorized user, by filling in their First name, MI, and Last name.
- Also, verify the following info; Date of birth, SSN/ITIN, Mother’s maiden name
- Fill in your Asia Miles Membership Number
- Read and consent to fees and rates details and consent to it
- Lastly, tap the “Agree and Submit” tab to submit your application.
Cathay Pacific Customer Service Number
For MPG, Silver, Gold members, Call 1 (866) 892-2598, MPD members, Call: 1 (855) 781-7104.