Capital One understands that it is not easy to get approval for a Credit Card if you have a bad credit score; that’s why Capital One Secured MasterCard was introduced. The Card offers many perks and bonus points. It does not require an initial security deposit.
Capital One Secured MasterCard Rates & Fees
Capital One Secured MasterCard Benefits
- Firstly, it builds credit when used responsibly, with regular reporting to the major credit bureaus, unlike a prepaid card.
- Secondly, based on your creditworthiness, you can get an initial $200 credit line after making a security deposit of $49, $99, or $200 as the case may be.
- Thirdly, earn access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time with no additional deposit needed.
- Fourthly, your account can easily be managed with 24/7 online access, by phone or using our mobile app
- Next, $0 Fraud Liability if your card is ever lost or stolen
- Also, personalized Payment: you can choose payment options
- Lastly, this credit card is accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
How to Apply for Capital One Secured Mastercard
- Firstly, go to Capital One’s website, at https://www.capitalone.com/
- Secondly, browse for the Capital One® Secured MasterCard
- Thirdly, check if you are pre-qualified
- Enter your personal details to proceed with your Sign up. Fill in your;
Your full name
Second, your social security number (SSN)
Your date of birth
Fourthly, your home address
Next, your yearly income
- Click apply now
- Wait to receive your card. After approval, it can take anywhere from 7 to 10 business days for your card to arrive at the address you applied with.
To report lost or stolen, call 1-800-955-7070.
General Customer Service: 1-877-383-4802.
Need help with accessibility on our site? Call: 888-464-0727
Customer Servicing Number: 1-800-723-3500.