Receive more cashback for the things you purchase the most, at the same time benefitting from Cal Alumni Association using Cal Alumni Visa Credit Card. This card offers 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, 3% cashback on gas for the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter. There’s also 1% cashback on purchases everywhere, else.
Cal Alumni Visa credit card is issued by BankAmericard with no annual fee charged and a one-time $150 cashback offer on eligible purchases.
Cal Alumni Visa Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders get a $150 cash back bonus offer
- Secondly, receive more cashback for the things you purchase the most, at the same time benefitting from Cal Alumni Association
- Thirdly, there’s 1% cashback on purchases everywhere, every time
- Fourthly, get 2% cashback at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- Also, 3% cash back on gas for the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter
- Cal Alumni Visa credit card charges no annual fee for card usage
- Next, there’s no expiration on rewards and no changing categories
- Gain access to thousands of BOA ATMs
- Lastly, it also comes with convenient banking options, such as eBills, paperless statements, Deposit Image ATMs, and Check deposits, using your smartphone.
Cal Alumni Visa Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3.00%
- APR – 13.24%
How to Apply for Cal Alumni Visa Credit Card
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a medium credit score
- Applicants should have valid employment/student documents.
How to Apply
- Firstly, scroll to the secure application page
- Secondly, choose the blue “Get Started” link, to get redirected to the secure form.
- Next, key in the following; Your full name, Phone number, Email, Address, Country of residence, Billing address, (if different), Housing address, Monthly housing payment, SSN, DOB, Mother’s maiden name, Country of citizenship, Citizenship status
- Then, fill out the following financial info. This includes; Employment status, Years in occupation, Occupation, Work phone number, Total annual income and Source of income
- Thereafter perform a balance transfer, or add an additional cardholder, if you wish at this point.
- Also, review the credit card T & C, and agree to them
- Lastly, tap on “Continue”, to submit your application.
How to Activate Card
To activate your newly acquired Cal Alumni Visa CC;
- Scroll to the web portal.
- Tap on the Secure Registration link above, and follow the instructions given.
- Alternatively, activate your card, by contacting Bank of America directly at 1(800) 276-9939.
How to Login Cal Alumni Visa Credit Cards
To login Cal Alumni Visa credit card;
- Scroll to the secure login page, at the top left corner of the screen
- Key in your online ID and Passcode, in the fields provided
- Tap on the “Sign In” tab, to access your online account.
How to Recover User ID or Password
- Scroll to the secure login page
- Tap on either “ Forgot ID or Forgot Passcode, to be directed to a retrieval page.
To recover your User ID;
- Scroll to the secure login page
- Key in your complete account number (or complete card number), TIN (or complete SSN), as well as your passcode, before tapping “Continue” to begin the retrieval process.
How to Make Cal Alumni Visa Credit Cards Bill Payment
Enable an auto-debit to have your bills paid directly, so as to avoid missing a payment.
Cal Alumni Visa Credit Cards Customer Service Number
Call: (877) 754-6706, to gain access to a customer care agent