If you want to earn big from British Airways, get the British Airways Visa Signature Card. This Card has great earning potential as it rewards you with ‘Avios’ for all British Airways, Iberia, and Open Skies purchases. It also comes with a huge signup bonus.
Avios and bonus points can easily be converted to cash and redeemed in so many ways. Check out the benefits of the Card, fees, and how to apply.
British Airways Visa Signature Cards Benefits
- Firstly, big sign-Up Bonus: British Airways Visa Signature Card offers an amazing 100,000 Avios sign-up bonuses. This is easily worth over $1,650 and potentially much more.
- Secondly, great earning potential: you get to earn 3X Avios for all British Airways, Iberia, and Open Skies purchases and 1 point per dollar for everything else.
- Thirdly, British Airways Visa Signature Card Free Companion Ticket: With the Travel Together Ticket, a friend or family can fly with you for free on award flights after you spend $30,000 or more on the card during the cardmember year.
- Fourthly, Bumper Redemption possibilities: British Airway’s Executive Club program has some great redemption sweet spots, especially for non-U.S. short-haul flights under 650 miles.
- You make $30,000 for every calendar year or more in net purchases on your British Airways Visa Card. You get a Travel Together Ticket valid for 2 years. Redeem your Avios for one reward seat for yourself, then use your Travel Together Ticket to bring a friend for only the cost of taxes and fees
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
Be it at home or abroad, British Airways Visa Signature card does not charge foreign transaction fees on your purchases.
Annual Fee: $95 (you will approximately spend $5,723 per year to cover the annual fee. This works out about $477 per month. If you spend about $2,000 per month on British Airways Visa Signature card you’ll have covered the cost of the annual fee in less than three months.
Late Payment Fee: This is up to $15 if the balance is less than $100; up to $27 if the balance is $100 to less than $250; up to $37 if the balance is $250 or more.
$398 ( in dollar value)
How to Apply for the British Airways Visa Signature Cardss
- Firstly, visit the chase website to Apply for British Airways Visa Signature cards
- Secondly, navigate to the credit card page
- Thirdly, read through the options for the card
Select the British Airways Visa Signature card
- Fourthly, click “Apply Now”
- Also, follow the instructions carefully
- Complete the application by providing your personal information. This includes your address, your income, your employer, your social security number as well as other information required.
- Next, submit the application: you’ll receive an email after submitting your application confirming that your application has been received. This email will usually contain information about how long a decision will take.
- Then, wait for a decision.