Bremer College Credit Card is an excellent choice for students starting a credit history. You can build your credit history with this card while enjoying mobile purchasing capability for added convenience. This card offers 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases (equal to 1.5% cashback). As a welcome offer, cardholders earn $25 value after the first purchase, redeemable as a cash deposit or a statement credit.
Bremer College Rewards Card is issued by Bremer Bank. Follow the application steps in this article to get started.
Bremer College Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders get a 50% bonus every month on every point earned through purchases
- Secondly, get a stock 1 point per 1 dollar spent using the card, and get it multiplied by 0.5.
- Thirdly, get credited with $25 cashback as you make your first purchase with the card
- Fourthly, Bremer College Credit Card comes with no earning caps, with 5 years to redeem the points
- Also, offers a 6-month introductory 0% APR for purchases and transfers of balances
- Next, enjoy Extended Warranty Protection which keeps you covered longer as you make purchases that come with Standard US-issued warranties
- Also, customers can save up to $20 daily on renting cars with Bremer Bank College Rewards Card. Its Auto Collision Damage Waiver perk offers insurance for theft, damage, and loss of rental vehicles as you rent them using the card
- Enjoy Travel Assistance benefits to replace lost tickets, and get foreign referrals for legal or medical assistance
- Lastly, there’s Zero Fraud Liability benefit.
Bremer College Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $50
- Purchases Introductory APR Rate – 0%
- Grace Period – 24 days
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 23.99%
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2
- Late Payment Fee – $37
- Returned Payment Fee – $35
- Foreign Currency Transaction Fee – 3%.
How to Apply for Bremer College Credit Card
- Firstly, navigate to Bremer personal or business credit card webpage, and select the Bremer College Rewards Card
- Secondly, tap on the “Apply” link, to be redirected to the Elan Financial Services portal, to begin your online application process
- Thirdly, tap on the “Apply Now” link of the card you want to apply for, to get access to the application form
- Fourthly, choose an Individual or Joint application based on what you want
- Then, review and accept the terms and conditions of the card
- Tap on the “Continue” tab to proceed further.
- Provide the following details; Full name, Suffix, Date of birth, Social security number, Home phone, Email address, Cell phone, Permanent address, Monthly housing payment, Time at the address, and Own or rent
- Provide authorized user information (optional)
- Lastly, tap on the “Continue” link to proceed further with the application process.
Applicants can alternatively call at 1-800-908-2265 (Personal) 1-800-908-2265 (Business) to apply.
How to Login Bremer College Credit Card
To gain access to your account;
- Scroll to https://www.myaccountaccess.com/onlinecard/login.do
- As the webpage opens up, navigate to the login page, and enter your Personal ID
- Tap on the “Continue” link to proceed further.
How to Recover Bremer College Credit Card Personal ID
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot your Personal ID?” link
- Provide the following details;
- Credit Card Account Number
- Security Code (3-digit Security Code found on the back of your card)
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number (Please enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number)
- Enter your ZIP CODE (Enter the billing address ZIP Code (U.S. only) found on your credit card statement
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
How to Make Bremer College Rewards Card Bill Payment
To make your credit card payment;
- Sign in to your account and tap on the payments link
- Choose the best payment option, by choosing either “Auto Pay” for recurring payments, or “Make a payment”, for a one-time payment
- Complete the steps by using an account and routing information
- Review your details and submit.
Bremer College Rewards Card Customer Service Number
Call: 800-908-BANK (2265), to gain access to a customer care agent.