Shop online the confident and easy way with BPI Online Credit Card. BPI eCredit is the first-ever virtual credit line designed for Internet Shopping. Use BPI eCredit anytime you buy online, then settle your e-purchases conveniently with the rest of your BPI Mastercard bills.
If you have varied spending habits then BPI Online Credit Card will make your purchases more rewarding.
BPI Online Card Benefits
- Firstly, BPI credit card charges no annual fee for card usage.
- Secondly, cardholders are offered 5000 thrills reward points on Php 500 Asia travels
- Thirdly, E-codes can be used to book travel products.
- Also, the credit card offers reward cards, gift cards, and certificates, etc.
- Lastly, your account can be accessed and updated online via your android phone, tablet, and laptop.
BPI Online Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual fee – None Charged
- APR Rate – Normal
- Maximum Advance Fee – None Charged
- Balance Transfer – Allowed
- Grace Period – 20 days
- Foreign Transaction Fee – None.
How to Apply for BPI Online Credit Card
- Firstly, visit the online portal of the BPI credit card application page.
- Secondly, select the BPI Online credit card, that best suits you, and provide the following required info; Last name, First name, Middle name, Name to appear on the card, SkyMiles membership number, Mother’s full maiden name, Birthdate, Place of birth, Sex, Civil status, of dependents, TIN, SSS/GSIS, Car ownership, Of cars owned, Citizenship, Non-Filipino Preferred billing address, Residence address, Permanent address, Homeownership, Years of stay, Home phone number, Fax number, Mobile number, Send me SMS, Email address, Name, Relationship.
- Thirdly, supply your work info, Employment type, Others, Current business, Business name, Position, Business address, Business phone number, the Best time to call, Fax number, Email address, Gross annual income, Previous employer, Years of business.
- Fourthly, provide this info: Last name, First name, Middle name, Birthdate, Business name, Position, Years of business, Business address, Business phone number, TIN, and Gross annual income.
- Supply the following financial and bank info;
- Credit card company, card number, credit limit, expiry date
- Account number, deposit type, branch location
- Other bank accounts
- Creditor information.
- Next, fill in the following supplementary cardholder info; Last name, First name, Middle name, Name to appear on the card, Relationship, Birthdate, and Sex.
- Provide the following personal information; Name, Residence, Business name, Business phone number.
- Also, go through the card declaration provided
- Lastly, tap “Submit” to complete the application.
How to Check BPI Online Card Application Status
To check your BPI Online credit card application status, call at 1-800-188-89100. Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 8 pm.
How to Activate BPI Online Credit Cards
To activate your newly acquired BPI Online card, call 1800-188-8910000.
How to Login BPI Online Credit Cards
- Firstly, scroll to the login page of the BPI Online credit cards
- Secondly, supply your correct User ID, and your password
- Click “Submit”, to login BPI Online credit account
How to Recover Username or Password
- Scroll to the “Forgot password” link, on the login page of the BPI credit account
- Supply the required information
- In case you’ve forgotten your password, or if it needs a reset, select any of the options below.
- Finally, click “Submit”, to recover your card online.
How to Make BPI Online Credit Card Bill Payment
- Sign in to your account
- Locate the payment tab
- Select the payment tab that best suits you, to make your bill payment.
BPI Online Credit Card Customer Service Number | Hotline
Call: 1800-188-8910000, or visit BPI Online card customer service page to gain access to a customer care agent.