Apply for BP Credit Card and get access to benefits on fuel, travel, dining, and grocery transactions. This card can be gotten from Synchrony Bank. It can be used at fuel stations and also for making everyday purchases. Swipe your way to 25¢ off per gallon.
BP Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, offers a discount of 2 cents per gallon, or $100, for every purchase at the BP fuel stations
- Secondly, cardholders are offered 15 cents off all eligible purchases including travel dining, and grocery
- Thirdly, customers, who spend $100 anywhere Visa is accepted, earn a discount of 5 cents.
BP Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Regular APR Rate – 27.99%
- Late Payment Fees-$38
- Cash Advance Rate – 29.99%
- Balance Transfers – Not allowed
- Smart Chip – Enabled
How to Apply for BP Credit Card
- Firstly, navigate to the card homepage
- Next, fill the application form, by supplying the following details; Full name, Address, Phone number, Additional phone number, Email address, Annual net income, Time at current address
- Here, you are required, to choose a statement delivery method from the options displayed. Add an authorized user, if you desire, and move on the verification phase, to provide the following information; Date of birth, SSN/TIN, and Mother’s maiden name
- If prompted, you can supply the name of the station found on the application.
- Also, go through the optional card security and other relevant information required.
- Lastly, check the box, to agree to the terms and conditions. Thereafter, tap on the green tab that reads “Accept and Submit”.
How to Check BP Credit Card Application Status
To check your BP credit card application status, call at 1-800-815-4051.
How to Activate Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired credit card, call at 1-800-436-7927.
How to Login BP Credit Cards
- Scroll to the login page of BP credit cards to access your account
- Next, provide your User ID and password
- Click on the “Secure login” button to access your account.
How to Recover Username and Password
- Scroll to the “Forgot password” link
- Supply your security number and Date of birth
- Lastly, tap on the “Continue” tab, to reset your password.
- Your credit card bills can be paid as you sign in to your account. After you sign in, locate the payment tab, and select the payment method with which you won’t make your bill payment
BP Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1-800-432-3117 to gain access to a customer care agent.