Get access to reward points that do not expire and exclusive savings offer with the Boston Store Credit Card. Cardholders earn a $20 reward for every $200 spent plus special birthday offers from Boston stores every year.
Boston Store Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank. This credit card has no annual fee charged and no introductory APR rate required. On the whole, it is a card with a good credit rating.
Boston Store Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders earn a $20 reward for every $200 spent.
- Secondly, rewards earned by cardholders can be redeemed periodically and it does not expire.
- Thirdly, enjoy special birthday offers by the Boston stores
- Lastly, exclusive saving is also offered by the bank.
Boston Stores Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required.
How to Apply for the Boston Store Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Boston Store credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, applicants must have a web-enabled smartphone, tablet, PC/laptop to enable them to run the card services.
- Secondly, must be at least 18 years of age
- Thirdly, it is expected that an applicant should have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Also, an applicant should have a valid SSN
- Must be a United States of America resident
- Lastly, the applicant must have a rural route or APO/FPO mailing address.
How to Apply
- Visit the Boston credit card homepage and tap on the “Apply” button.
- Fill in the following personal data, Name, SSN, Date of birth, and Annual income
- Enter in the following contact data; Street address, Apartment, City, State, Zip code, Email address, Mobile phone number, and tap on “Continue”.
- Approve a buyer and choose “Continue”.
How to check application status
Applicants who wish to check their application status should visit the bank or call the customer service agents at 1-855-567-7740.
How to Activate card
- Firstly, cardholders can activate their newly acquired card by tapping on the “Register for online access” button below the login section.
- Next, you will be directed to another page, where you are required to fill the blank spaces with the following information; Credit account number or Username, Zip/ Postal code, ID type (i.e. SSN ), and the last 4 digits of the Social security number. Then choose “Find my account”.
Call: 1-855-567-7740 to gain access to a customer care agent.