Do you shop regularly at Bon-Ton stores? Apply for the Bon-Ton credit to enjoy numerous benefits and convenient online access. Cardholders receive 1 point for every dollar spent plus birthday offers as well as email savings offer.
Bon-Ton credit card is issued by Comenity Bank. This credit card does not have an annual fee charge attached to it, no introductory APR rate charged. On the whole, it is a card with a low credit rating requirement.
Bon-Ton Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, earn a $20 reward for spending up to $200 using the credit card.
- Secondly, points accumulated can be redeemed over 1 year and customers have their points securely guarded
- Thirdly, earn 1 point for every $1 spent
- Fourthly, cardholders get birthday offers as well as email savings offer
- Lastly, cardholders revel free shipping services for products over $25 which is called VIP status offer
Bon-Ton Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – 24.99%
How to Apply for the Bon-Ton Credit Card
Applicants must meet the following requirements to apply;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, it is expected that an applicant should have a valid Government-issued photo ID
- Thirdly, must have a valid Social security number
- Fourthly, an applicant must be a resident of the United States
- Then, an applicant must have a Street, Rural Route, or APO/FPO mailing address
- Visit the web page of Bon-Ton credit card
- Next, you will be directed to a new page where you will have to fill in your personal information which includes the following; Full name, Social security number, Date of birth, and Annual income
- Thereafter, you will be required to enter the following details; Street address, Apartment, City, State, Zip code, E-mail address, and Mobile phone number
- Lastly, you are required to authorize a buyer and select “Continue”.
How to check application status
Applicants who desire to know their application status. Should visit or call the bank at1-800-945-4438.
How to cancel the credit card
To cancel a credit card or close your account, call the customer service at1-800-945-4438 or visit the bank and request for account closure.
How to Activate Credit Card
- First, to activate your newly acquired credit card. Call the customer service agent, thereafter go through the internet account and choose “Register for Online Access”
- Next, you will be directed to a new page where you will have to fill in the following information; Credit account number, or Username, Zip/ Postal code, Identification Type (i.e. SSN or Social Insurance Number). Last 4 digits of social security number Choose “Find My Account”