BMO SPC CashBack MasterCard is a great student card with no annual fee. This card comes with a welcome offer of 5% cashback in your first 3 months and 1% cashback on all purchases. Cardholders also get access to SPC®** discounts (Student Price Card Ltd.) of 10% to 15% at hundreds of popular stores.
BMO SPC CashBack MasterCard is issued by the Bank of Montreal. Apply now and get a response in under 60 seconds.
BMO SPC CashBack MasterCards Benefits
- Firstly, offers up to 5% cashback in their first 3 months
- Secondly, get SPC® discounts, (Student Price Card Ltd), of up to 10% to 15%, at hundreds of your favorite stores
- Thirdly, there’s no annual fee charged on the card.
- Fourthly, enjoy an Extended Warranty and save the cost of buying optional extended warranty insurance on your next purchase as you pay with your BMO credit card. This coverage also doubles the original manufacturer’s warranty period, up to a maximum of one additional year.
- With its purchase protection offer, items purchased with your card, are instant, insured against theft or damage for 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Lastly, BMO extra deals give you exclusive deals, and access to concerts, movie premiers, sports, etc.
BMO SPC CashBack MasterCards Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0
- Purchases – 19.99%
- Cash Advances – 22.99%.
How to Apply for BMO SPC CashBack MasterCard
- Applicant must be at the age of majority in their province or territory
- Must not, be declared bankrupt in the last 7 years
How To Apply
- First, scroll to the Bank of Montreal application page
- Next, answer the question “Already a customer with a BMO Debit Card?” by answering “Yes” or “No”.
- Thirdly, the answer also “Do you have a Canadian address?”, by ticking the “Yes” or “No” button.
- Fourthly, if you tap on the “Yes” option, in answer to the second question, you will be directed to a new page, where you are to read, and agree to the terms of the card
- Next, enter the following details; First name/Given name, Middle name, Last name /Family name, and your Birthday.
- Enter your email address.
- Provide your Street no., Unit no., Street name, City, Province, Postal code.
- Fill out your Housing status, Monthly payment, and Lived here since (month/year)?
- Provide your address at school, School, Education level, Area of study, Current year studying
- Type in your mobile phone number, and SIN.
- Supply your employment information, Employed since (month/year), Income details.
- Add another cardholder (optional)
- If you like, add balance protection or skip.
- Finally, click the box provided, to agree to the card’s terms and conditions.
How to Activate BMO SPC CashBack MasterCard
To activate your newly acquired BMO SPC® Cash Back MasterCard®,
- Scroll to https://www1.bmo.com/activate/mcactivate/CCActivateInit?mode=form&lang=en
- Enter your BMO card number.
How to Login BMO SPC CashBack MasterCard
- Scroll to the Bank of Montreal login page,
- Enter card number, and Password
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
How to Recover BMO SPC CashBack MasterCard Password
- Firstly, on the login page, tap on the “Forgot your password?” link
- Secondly, enter your card number
- Next, tap on the “Continue” link to be directed further on what to do.
How to Make BMO SPC CashBack MasterCard Bill Payment
- Firstly, to make your bill payment, log into the Online Banking Service
- Next, tap the Bill Payments menu on the menu bar
- You are to register a biller with the bank’s Online Banking facility before you can have access to pay the bill
- Lastly, once you’ve added the biller information, tap the “Pay Bills” tab, to make your bill payment.
BMO SPC CashBack MasterCard Customer Service Number
Call: 1-877-225-5266, to gain access to a customer care agent.