Bluebird Card is a top choice for managing finances. This card takes the stress out of money management with features such as; direct deposit, mobile check capture, ATM access, bill pay, and more. Virtually all Bluebird features are free as the card comes with, No Monthly Fees, no Overdraft Fees, Free Direct Deposit, and Free Bill Pay.
Bluebird Card is issued by American Express. Cardholders additionally get access to money-saving Amex offers, that otherwise are only available with credit cards.
Bluebird Card Benefits
- Firstly, this card comes with no monthly or transaction fees, and other freeways, to add money to the card.
- Secondly, there’s an extensive free ATM network
- Thirdly, it is a card loaded with valuable perks and services from American Express
- Fourthly, Bluebird Card can be used anywhere American Express is accepted
- Also, there are no fees to spend your money
- Enjoy Free withdrawals at MoneyPass ATMs
- Offers Check-writing and bill pay for free (you will pay for a set of checks
- Spend $0, to add cash at Wal-Mart registers
- Spend $0, to add money via a linked debit card
- $0 to add cash through direct deposit
- Families can make use of one Bluebird account
- Revel customer service, which is available 24/7
- Next, cardholders enjoy emergency roadside assistance, purchase protection, shopping, and entertainment offers
- Also, gives you five freeways of checking your balance
- Lastly, take advantage of its Goal-oriented saving options.
Bluebird Card Fees/Rates
- Have no fees attached to it?
How to Apply for Bluebird Card
- Firstly, the applicant must have a valid Social Security number
- Secondly, an applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Thirdly, must reside in the United States
- Fourthly, requirements for Bluebird Family Account
- Applicants must be at least 13 years old
- Must reside in the United States
- Lastly, no minimum balance requirements and no credit reviews are needed to join Bluebird.
How to Apply
There are 3 ways to get a Card;
- Firstly, you can get the Bluebird Account Set Up Kit for $5, at a Walmart store close to you, begin using your Temporary Card immediately, then register at Bluebird.com.
- Secondly, get the card, by registering directly online at Bluebird.com
- Thirdly, the third option is downloading the Bluebird Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play and register via the Bluebird Mobile App.
How to Activate Card
To activate your newly acquired Card, note the following;
- Bluebird activation Kits are sold only at Walmart and on the Bluebird service.
- Bluebird card can be activated online and will be ready to use as soon as it is activated.
- To activate a Bluebird card, users are to create an account with a valid e-mail.
- Scroll to bluebird.com/activate
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap on the “Continue” link to proceed further.
How to Login Bluebird Cards
To gain access to your credit card account;
- Scroll to the Bluebird login page
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap on the “login” link, to gain access.
How to Recover Card Username/Password
- On the login page
- Tap on the “Forgot my username or password” link
- Enter the following details; Card number (15 digits), and Card security code (4 digits)
- Then, tap on the “Continue” link to proceed further.
How to Make Bluebird Card Bill Payment
- Firstly, sign into your Bluebird account
- Secondly, tap on “Pay Bills”, which is on the left of the screen
- Thirdly, type in your payee information
- Fourthly, choose a payee
- Save payee information
- Key in an amount to pay, by tapping on the “Continue” link
- Lastly, submit payment, by tapping on the “Submit” link.
Bluebird Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1-877-486-5990, (International Collect: 1-801-449-4016, to gain access to a customer care agent.