Enjoy flexible payment options, convenient online access, and an easy online returns system with the Blue Nile Credit Card. This card charges no interest if the amount is paid in full between 6-12 months, no annual fee, and no transaction fee is required as well.
Blue Nile credit card is issued by Comenity Bank with low credit requirements. It can be used at Nile Stores.
Blue Nile Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, offers a flexible system of payment
- Secondly, easily managed an online account
- Thirdly, this credit card does not charge any transaction fee
- No interest is charged when you pay in full between 6-12 months
- Lastly, cardholders can benefit from an easy online returns system.
Blue Nile Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate –99% paid in full within promotional terms
How to Apply for the Blue Nile Credit Card
- Firstly, scroll to the card application page and locate the “Apply Now” tab at the right corner of the page.
- Secondly, tap “Create new account”
- Next, you will be directed to a new page where you will be required to read important terms about opening an account
- Then, enter the following details in the fields provided; First name, Last name, Phone number, Social security number, Email address, Date of birth, Address, Income, City, State, Country, Zipcode
- Lastly, consent to paperless billing, go thru the terms and conditions which are displayed in PDF format, and choose “Submit”.
How to check application status
To check and confirm your application status call 1-800-242-2728.
How to cancel the credit card
To cancel a credit card or close your account call 1-800-242-2728.
How to Activate Credit Card
Cardholders who desire to activate their newly acquired credit card should do so by calling at 1-877-258-6953.
How to make payment
Call: 1-877-258-6953 to speak with a customer service representative.