American Express offers Credit Cards that give people the best value for their money and the Blue Cash Everyday Card is one of them. This is a card you can use to earn cash back and rewards while carrying out your daily purchases. With the increase in the acceptance of American Express cards, the Blue Cash Everyday Card can easily replace your bank credit cards. If you’re not getting enough rewards, you can make a switch to this card with no annual fees and lesser charges to worry about.
Blue Cash Everyday Card Features
Sign Up Bonus
- Get $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months. Terms Apply.
Recommended credit score
Get 3% cashback at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%)
Get 2% cashback at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
$150 statement credits after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new credit card within the first 3 months. Terms Apply.
0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 15 months
APR: 13.99% – 24.99% Variable
Penalty APR: 29.99%, Variable
Cash Advance APR: 26.24%, Variable.
Blue Cash Everyday Cards Offers
- Firstly, get a $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Secondly, zero annual fees from Blue Cash Everyday Cards
- Thirdly, 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
- Fourthly, get 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores,
- 1% back on other purchases
- Also, low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 13.99% to 24.99%
- Expanding merchant acceptance: Over 1 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® cards in the last year.
- Lastly, cashback is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can easily be redeemed for statement credits, gifts cards, and merchandise
How to Apply for the Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express
- Visit the AmEx credit card website and fill the application form.
- Tap in “ Get Started” select the Blue Cash Everyday Card, and click the “Apply Now” button
- Next, submit an application
- Then, wait for a response
Customer Service Blue Cash Everyday Card
Call, toll-free in the U.S. at 1-800-528-2122 for card replacement and other inquiries
Call anytime at
You can also reach American Express at:
American Express Customer Relations 02-04-40
4315 S 2700 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84184-0440.