Bloomingdales credit card is specially crafted for those who wish to save on in-store purchases, and also get easy financing for fashion accessories.
Bloomingdale’s credit card is issued by Citi Bank. This credit card charges no annual fee and can be used at Bloomingdale’s fashion stores to access numerous benefits and offers.
Bloomingdales Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, offers 3 points per dollar in the loyalist program, when you shop at Bloomingdales stores
- Secondly, get 2 points whenever you use your card outside of Bloomingdale stores
- Thirdly, offers double points on cosmetics and fragrances, as well on all women, men, and kids’ shoes.
- Fourthly, cardholders can qualify for reserve status by spending $3500 annually
- Also, get 4 points for every dollar spent on your card
- Extra points are given for elite status
- Cardholders earn 15% off purchases anytime and can save $250
- 4 points are given per $1 spent at gas stations and groceries stores
- Next, spend at least $3500 per year gets you bumped up to “top of the list” status in the store’s rewards program
- Lastly, Bloomingdale’s credit card offers customers 4 to 8 points per $ 1 spent
Bloomingdales Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- APR Rate – 26.49%
How to Apply for Bloomingdales Credit Card
- Firstly, to get started on the application process, tap open the application page of the Bloomingdales credit card.
- Secondly, type in your personal and financial information in the first part of the form.
- After you have completed all the required fields required, go through the terms and conditions, before you submit your application.
- Once your application is approved, you can start shopping on Bloomingdales.com at Bloomingdales’ store close to you to make the most of your new account discount
- Lastly, credit is always given immediately but may take up to 7 days to process, and after this, you will get your credit card.
How to Activate Bloomingdales Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired Bloomingdales credit card, call at 1-877-493-9207 and thereafter, fill in the requested card information, and your credit card will be active for purchases.
How to Log into Bloomingdales Credit Card
- Navigate to the sign on-page of the Citi Bank
- Supply your user ID and password in the blank spaces provided and tap the black “Sign On” tab.
How to Recover User ID and Password
- To recover your new login credentials, you are required to scroll to the sign-in page, and thereafter, tap on the ‘forgot user ID or password” link, found there
- Fill in the account verification details needed to regain access
- To make your bill payments, sign in and choose a payment method beneath the payment tab.
You can also alternatively send the payment to the following address;
- Bloomingdales Payment Department 6716 Grade Lane Bldg. 9, Suite 910. Louisville, KY 40213.
- Or pay through Phone
- Bloomingdales Customer Service
- Mailing Address
6716 Grade Lane Bidg. 9, Suite 910. Louisville, KY 40213.