The Blaze Credit Card is convenient and easy-to-use when you’re making everyday purchases, shopping online, or dining out. This card has no hidden fees. Applying online is easy and secure. No security deposit is required and you can improve your credit rating with on-time payments.
Blaze credit card is issued by First Savings Bank. Cardholders enjoy additional benefits such as; fraud coverage for lost or stolen cards, no penalty attached for late APR, and a secure platform to provide online account access. On the whole, it is a credit card that requires a good credit rating.
Blaze Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, this credit card charges no foreign transaction fee
- Secondly, offers fraud coverage for lost or stolen card
- Also, no penalty is attached to late APR
- Offers a secure platform to provide online account access.
Blaze Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $39
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate of –24.90%
How to Apply for Blaze Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Blaze credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- First, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, must be a resident of the United States
- Should possess a valid SSN
- Also, it is expected that an applicant should possess a valid government-issued photo ID
- Lastly, an applicant should have a clear credit history.
How to Apply
- Scroll to the Blaze Card homepage and tap on the “Apply Now” button to get started
- Thereafter, you will be required to fill in the following information; First name, Last name, Email address, Address, Phone, Financial info, Identification, and Date of birth
- Go through the terms and conditions and affirm to complete the process.
How to check application status
How to cancel the credit card
To cancel a credit card, or close an account, cardholders should call at 1-866-834-2652.
How to Make Payment
- Visit the login page and fill in your User ID and tap on the “Payment” button.
- You can also allow an auto-debit directly from your bank account, for which you will be billed by the credit card services.
How to Activate Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired credit card, call at 1-605-782-3472.