Bethpage Federal Credit Union Credit Card is a low-interest rate card designed for credit union members to make life easier. This card can be used to finance daily purchases at restaurants, groceries, and gas stations; it offers redeemable points on every purchase.
Bethpage Federal Credit Union credit card is issued by Bethpage credit union with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees as well. It requires a low credit score for approval.
Bethpage Federal Credit Union Credit Card Benefits
- First, no foreign transaction fees
- Secondly, offers redeemable points as you use the card
- Cardholders can earn low-interest rates and reward points which can be redeemed for jewelry, hotel stays, cruises, and travel.
Bethpage Federal Credit Union Credit Cards Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- Normal APR Rate – 99%.
How to Apply for Bethpage Federal Credit Union Credit Cards
- Firstly, the applicant must be 18 years and above
- Secondly, must be a resident of the USA
- Must have a valid SSN
- a government-issued photo ID
- Lastly, the Applicant must have a clear credit line history
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage of Bethpage Federal Credit Union credit card
- Next, you are to provide your email and password in the fields provided and tap on the “Continue” tab to proceed
- Thereafter, select a credit card information, and choose a credit card type, and enter limit, select, save and exit to submit.
How to Check Bethpage Federal Credit Union Credit Cards Application Status
- To check your Bethpage Federal Credit Union CC, call at 1-800-628-7070, and thereafter, supply your application reference number.
How to Activate Bethpage Federal Credit Union Credit Cards
- To activate your newly acquired Bethpage Federal Credit Union CC, call at 1-800-628-7070.
How to Login Bethpage Federal Credit Union Credit Cards
- Scroll to the login page
- Fill out your username and password in the empty fields provided
- Click on “Login” to login into your account.
How to Recover Password
- Scroll to the login page of Bethpage Federal Credit Union CC, and tap on the “Forgot password” link at the rear of the login page
- Fill out your username in the page, and tap “Submit”, to get a new password.
How to Make Bill Payment
- First, sign in to your account
- Secondly, click on the “Make Payment” button
- Thirdly, choose the payment option that best suits you, to make your Bethpage Federal Credit Union CC bill payment.
- Lastly, you can alternatively enable an auto-debit, from your bank account directly, which the credit card service will bill you for.
Customer Service Number
Call: 1-800-628-7070 to gain access to a customer care agent.