Best Western MasterCard members get more perks with the member-only discounted hotel rate. Simply choose your destination and travel dates from bestwestern.com and select the Best Western Rewards Rate, receiving a minimum of 10% off a hotel’s Flexible Rate.
Best Western MasterCard is issued by First National Bank of Omaha with no annual fee. This card requires a good rating.
Best Western MasterCard Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders are entitled to earn 10,000 bonus points if they spend $1000 in the first 3 billing cycles
- Secondly, rewards points don’t get to expire
- Thirdly, get a 10% discount when you shop on bwcarddiscount.com
- Earn 20,000 points if the purchase items are worth $2000 in the first 6 billing cycles
- Lastly, points can be redeemed for entertainment, gift cards, charity and hotel bookings
Best Western MasterCard Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate –15.99% – 22.99%
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 25.24%
- Cash Advance Fee –15$ or 5%
How to Apply for Best Western Rewards MasterCard
To apply and get approved for the Best Western Rewards Master Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the US
- It is expected that an applicant should have a valid Social security number
- An applicant should also have a valid financial information
How to Apply
- Firstly, visit the card page and tap on the “Apply Now” link.
- Secondly, fill in the best western rewards number and provide the following information; Name, Physical address, Apt, City, State, Zip code, Home phone number and email address.
- This next step requires you to fill in your personal and housing (financial) information, which is as follows; Date of birth, Social security number, Mother’s maiden name, Years at address, Housing status, Monthly housing payment, Present employer, Business phone number and Total annual income
- Finally, you will be asked if you wish to transfer a balance or add an authorized user.
How to check application status
- Tap open the link
- Fill in the following details; Zip code, last 4 digits of SSN, Home phone number for personal credit card application. For the commercial credit card, you will be required to provide the following; Business zip code, last 4 digits of SSN, Business phone number.
How to cancel a credit card
To cancel a credit card or close your account, call customer service at 1(888)295-5540.
How to make payment
- Login to your account (credit card payments page) and choose the “Make a Payment” tab.
- You can also authorize an auto-billing by the credit card services from your account directly
How to Activate card
- If you have enrolled for online banking, you can activate your newly acquired credit card on the webpage
- Choose to activate your card from the action items box or from the account services link at the left-wing of the page