The best kava supplements can give you full health benefits that encompass sedative, euphoric and even anesthetic benefits.
Kava-Kava, also scientifically referred to as Piper methysticum is mainly cultivated in Vanuatu and Fiji. Its root is considered to encompass various health benefits that span euphoric, anesthetic, sedative as we as dealing with anxiety. Kava comes with a full range of benefits, but to harness it, you must understand what makes the best Kava, how Kava works, the different forms of Kava available for consumption, where to purchase the best root extract and also the trusted vendors to buy from.
List of Best Kava Supplements
Premium Noble Kava Kava Root Powder
Let’s start with the premium kava kava root powder which has already received numerous positive reviews from users. Prized for its least bitter taste and the most pleasurable effects, premium kava is the sweetest tasting Kava root powder.
- It has the highest concentration of Kavalactones in Noble lateral roots.
- Guarantees 100% satisfaction
- Maximum freshness from small-batch billing
- A larger size is available at a discounted price.
For those using prescription medications, seek the advice of a health care professional before the product is used. Do not take during pregnancy or if breastfeeding. Not suitable for persons under the age of 18 years or with alcoholic beverages. Store out of the reach of children.
If used in excess or with substances that induce drowsiness, it has the ability to impair the ability to operate heavy equipment or a vehicle. It is not recommended for use by individuals with an existing liver condition or those at risk of developing one. As advised by the US FDA, although in rare cases, the potential risk of severe liver injury may be linked with kava containing dietary supplements.
You must do the brewing yourself.
Hawaiian Kava Brew or Chew
The Hawaiian kava brew or chew is harvested within the United States, and it’s packaged in a way that gives buyers the option of just brewing their own Kava drink or just chew directly. A small pinch of kava has the potency of relieving and relaxing quickly. It is 100% pure dried kava root and it is effective to chew just like gum or brew into a tea. The Hawaiian kava herbal infusion has a stimulating effect on the nervous and circulatory system and acts as an effective diuretic.
- Can be chewed like gum
- Comes with the brewing suggestions on the package
- The milled kava root size vary (brew or chew)
- A small pinch of kava becomes effective quickly.
Keep out of the reach of children.
It may cause numbness.
Wakacon Kava Fijian WAKA Powder
The Wakacon Kava Fijian WAKA Powder is tested and certified and made only of true lateral and crown kava root. One unique thing about this product is that once a purchase is made, a detailed instruction is sent to your email through PDF on how to go about processing the powder for consumption.
- It has a strong kava smell that alerts you that it is good.
- The traditional grind makes the straining easy.
- Very potent and gets the job done every time.
- Has a pretty peculiar taste.
It is strongly advised that you consult your personal physician or any other qualified individual before you make plans.
You have to deal with the hassles of emails, spam materials, questionable invoices, and instructions from an unqualified 3rd party.
You have to get a strainer.
Pure Mountain Botanicals Kava Kava Capsule
The Pure Mountain Botanicals Kava Kava Capsule boast of 400mg of Kava root per capsule, this may translate to more than 30% yield of Kavalactone from each capsule. This capsule form is geared at making it easy for users that cannot stand the flavor of the actual kava extract.
- The capsule is the best Kava supplement for high Kavalactoneyield.
- It is gluten free
- Ideal for vegetarians
- Contains 90 capsules of 400mg each. This means you can easily get by with a capsule per day, since only 75mg is minimum dosage required to produce the needed effect.
- Supports normal stress levels
- Easy to swallow capsules
Oregon’s Wild Harvest Kava Root Capsule
The Oregon’s Wild Harvest Kava Root Capsule is one of the few kava products that is essentially produced to give the feeling of relaxation which is the primary use of noble kava. It’s ingredient is powdered extract from kava root and rhizome, which is arguably the purest you can get in the commercial market.
- Gives a feeling of relaxation
- It’s capsule, is powered extract from kava root and rhizome.
- Calms and clears the mind
- Does not contain artificial flavors, colors, excipients or stearates.
- Oregon’s Wild Harvest Kava Root Capsule, is verified Non-GMO by SGS, a 3rd-party independent lab
- All of Oregon’s Wild Harvest products are manufactured in Redmond, OR USA.
Nature’s Answer Kava-6 Vegetarian Capsules
The Nature’s Answer Kava-6 Vegetarian Capsules product boast of six active kava kava extract constituent with a vegetable cellulose which makes it ideal for vegetarians. It is a good option, when it comes to aiding sleep. This product, combines the best of traditional herbal remedies, vitamins and minerals with innovative scientific techniques and phytopharmaceuticalmanufacturing to produce supplements of the finest quality with value to benefit the entire family.
- Each capsule is about 33mg, and it has about 50mg of pure kava extract. Invariably, it means that you don’t have to take more than two tablets to get the needed effect, as only 75mg is what is needed to elicit the effect of kava extract
- Aids sleep.
- Contains holistically balanced herbs
- Carefully selected and verified herbs.
Store out of the reach of children. Not to be used if safety seal is damaged or missing. The US FDA advises that a potential risk of rare, but severe liver injury may be linked with kava containing dietary supplements. Ask for the expert advice of a healthcare professional before you use if you have or have had liver problems or are on any medication. Not to beused by persons under 18 years of age, or by a pregnant or breastfeeding woman. Stop usage and see a doctor if you develop symptoms that may signal liver problems like unexplained fatigue, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, fever, vomiting, dark urine, pale stools, yellow eyes or skin. Also excessive use, or use with products that cause drowsiness may impair your ability of operating a vehicle or dangerous equipment.