Frequent electronics buyers at Best Buy stores need to take advantage of the Best Buy Credit Card Rewards. The Card offers bonus rewards for shopping at Best Buy and the option of deferred-interest financing for certain purchases. The rewards you earn on this card are redeemable only at Best Buy.
Best Buy Visa Credit Card is a store card accepted at Best Buy and anywhere else Visa is accepted. It has no annual fee attached to it. Best Buy intimates that some applicants for this card might get a version called the “My Best Buy Credit Card Preferred”, but the stated terms of the card – rewards, fees, interest rates are typically the same.
Best Buy Credit Card Rewards
- First, receive 5% back in rewards, 6% back in rewards for Elite Plus members
- Secondly, get 2% back in rewards on dining out
- Thirdly, 1% back in rewards on all other purchases
- Fourthly, reward Certificates: Rewards certificates are coupons for discounts off future purchases at Best Buy stores and BestBuy.com
- Also, for every 250 points, get $5 in rewards to use toward purchases at Best Buy
- Elite Plus Membership
- Spend $3,500 per year to reach Elite Plus status and enjoy 1.25 points per $1 spent on qualifying Best Buy purchases, plus other great benefits.
- Lastly, financing when you need it Cardmembers can choose special financing instead of My Best Buy rewards on purchases $199 and above.
How to Apply for the Best Buy Credit Card Rewards
- First, meet the minimum qualifications
- Secondly, create a BestBuy.com account or simply sign in through the store’s website if you’ve already created an account. If this is your first time, creating an account, you’ll need to include personal information to create the account and determine your eligibility, including:
First and last name
The password of your choice
My Best Buy member ID (if you already have one)
- Thirdly, complete the application by providing your personal, financial, and security information, including:
Home address (no P.O. Boxes permitted)
- Fourthly, annual income
- Monthly mortgage or rent payments
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Driver’s license or government-issued
- Photo ID number
- The expiration date of your photo ID
- Select your card
- Agree to the interest rates and fees.
- Finally, wait for your new card.