Bendigo Platinum Credit Card is the only one that has got covered from every angle. With a range of added insurances, purchase protections, plus access to Mastercard Priceless® Cities, exclusive experiences, and special offers, you don’t have a need for any other card.
Bendigo Platinum Credit Card is issued by Bendigo Bank with an $89 annual fee and up to 55 days interest-free. The Issuer charges no fees for additional cardholders and the card is accepted at over 43 million locations worldwide.
Bendigo Platinum Credit Card Benefits
- Earn 1.5 Bendigo Rewards points per $1 spent with no points cap
- Offers cardholders complimentary international travel insurance, purchase protection insurance as well as extended warranty covers.
- Next, redeem your points towards travel, lifestyle, and entertainment rewards as well as cashback and gift cards from notable Australian retailers.
- Also, the points you earn can also be donated to charity
- Nex, if you purchase an item on your Platinum Rewards CC, and you discover the same item at least 100 cheaper elsewhere, you have the access to claim back the difference within 30 days. You are also covered for up to $1,000
- Lastly, Bendigo Platinum Mastercard also offers, Travel insurance, Exclusive offers, Extended warranty, Fraud monitoring, No excess on car hire, Payless interest, Tap & go™, Purchase protection, and Digital wallets.
Bendigo Platinum Mastercard Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $89
- Additional Cardholder Fee – None Charged
- Interest Rate – 19.99% p.a.
- Cash Advance Fee – $3.25 or 0.5%
- Minimum Credit Limit – $3,000
- International Transaction Fee – 3%
- Purchase Rate (p.a) – 19.99% p.a.
- Interest-Free Period – Up to 55 days on purchases
- Cash Advance Rate (p.a) – 21.99% p.a.
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (MC) – 3% of the transaction value.
How to Apply for Bendigo Platinum Mastercard
- Firstly, intending applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- An applicant is not expected to be bankrupt or insolvent
- Lastly, individuals only, not companies are eligible to apply for this card.
How to Apply
- Firstly, scroll to Bendigo Bank application page
- Second, once the application page opens, key in your preferred minimum credit limit
- Thirdly, state the purpose of your application
- Fourthly, tap on the “Continue” link to proceed further
- As a new webpage opens, select your relationship status
- Answer the question “Are you currently a Bendigo Bank Customer”?
- Next, the answer also the question “Do you have a promo code”?
- Lastly, click on the “Continue” link to proceed further with the application procedure.
How to Activate Card
- To activate your newly acquired Card, call 1800 035 383, and follow the prompts, to activate your card.
You can alternatively activate, by;
- First, visiting the Bendigo e-banking site
- Secondly, once there, scroll to “Settings”
- Furthermore, select “Manage Cards”
- Also, choose “Activate Card”
- Lastly, go through with the instructions, and set a PIN if needed.
How to Login Bendigo Platinum Credit Card
To gain access to your account,
- Scroll to Bendigo Bank login page
- Key in your Access ID, Password, and Security token (if needed)
- Tap on the “Logon” link.
How to Recover Access ID & Password
To recover your Access ID and Password, call at 1300 BENDIGO (1300 236 344).
How to Make Bendigo Platinum Credit Card Bill Payment
Securely and easily make your bill payment with Bendigo Bank Mastercard Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, Fitbit Pay, and Garmin Pay.
Bendigo Platinum Credit Card Customer Service Number
Call: 1300 236 344, to gain access to a customer care agent.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest