Earn reward points with the Bealls Outlet Credit Card, double it, and enjoy it while you shop at any Bealls Outlet Store nationwide. Bealls outlet credit card is issued by Comenity Bank with no annual fee charge and low credit requirements.
Apply for the Bealls Outlet credit card today. The application process is easy and takes only a few minutes. Once you are approved and have received your account information, you can begin enjoying all the benefits of your Bealls Outlet credit card account.
Bealls Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders are entitled to a $5 reward coupon after they earn 200 points
- Secondly, get 15% off any purchase on Monday for those who are 50 and above. On Friday, those who are 49 and under will get the same percentage off.
- Thirdly, the cardholder gets rewarded with 2 points excluding gift cards and sales tax, for each dollar spent in the Bealls store outlet
- Also, offers an easy platform for online payment.
Bealls Outlet Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate –None required
- Normal APR Rate – 24.99%
How to Apply for Bealls Outlet Credit Card
- Firstly, go to the card page and tap on the “Apply” button.
- Next, you will be navigated to a new page, where you will be required to fill in your personal information which includes; Name, Social security number, Date of birth, and Annual income
- Thirdly, this section requires yours. Contact information which is; Street address, Apartment, City, State, Zip code. E-mail address, Mobile phone number.
- Thereafter, the applicant will be required to. Authorize a buyer and tap “Continue” to complete the application process.
How to check application status
Applicants who desire to check their application status should do so by calling customer care at 1-800-820-8729 and thereafter, provide their application reference number.
How to cancel the credit card
To cancel a credit card or close your account, call customer care at 1-800-820-8792.
How to Activate Credit Card
- Firstly, to activate your newly acquired credit card, contact customer service, and talk to an agent. To enable internet access, cardholders should tap on “Register for Online Access” at the login area.
- Secondly, you will be navigated to a new page, where you will be required to fill in the following security details; Credit account, Number or Username, Zip/ Postal code, Identification Type (i. e. SSN or Social Insurance Number), and the Last 4 digits of Social security number and thereafter, tap on “Find my account”.
Call: 1-800-820-8792 to gain access to customer care agents.