Get access to promotional discounts and offers at Bassett stores using the Bassett Furniture Credit Card from Wells Fargo Bank. This card allows you to add a personal touch to every area of your home. The application process is online and hassle-free.
This credit card does not have an annual fee charge attached to it and no introductory APR rate. On the whole, it is a card with a low credit rating.
Bassett Furniture Credit Card Benefits
- Firstly, offers an easy online portal application process
- Secondly, gives promotional discounts and offers at Bassett stores
- Thirdly, available is a 24X7 online account management
Bassett Furniture Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – 28.99%
How to Apply
Applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Firstly, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Secondly, must be a resident of the United States of America
- Thirdly, it is expected that an applicant should have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Lastly, an applicant must have a valid SSN
- Firstly, scroll to the homepage. Click the card and you will be redirected to the credit provider’s website.
- Secondly, locate the Bassett Furniture Credit Card from the list of cards to start the application process
- Thirdly, provide the details required and tap “Submit”. The verification will be continued through your mail.
How to check the application status of Bassett Furniture credit card
Applicants who wish to check their application status should contact the credit card company.
How to cancel Bassett Furniture credit cards
Cardholders who wish to cancel their credit card or close their account, should contact the bank help desk.
How to activate Bassett Furniture credit cards
Navigate to the activation screen, and provide the account details, and tap “Continue” to activate.
How to make payment with Bassett Furniture credit cards
- Scroll to the home page of the Wells Fargo Bank and login
- Make a payment directly or order for an auto-debit from the bank which you will be billed monthly through your bank account.