Bass Pro Rewards Credit Card is designed for people that want to support a good course while earning rewards for their purchases. Cardholders get to earn 5% rewards towards eligible purchases at Bass Pro Shops products and at the same time support conservation efforts with matching contributions made by Bass Pro Shops and the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation.
Bass Pro Rewards Credit Card Highlights
- Annual Fee – $0
- Intro Purchase APR – 0% for 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR – 99%- 22.99% (Variable)
Bass Pro Rewards Credit Card Rewards
- Get 5% for every $1 spent on eligible purchases at Bass Pro Shops
- Get 1% forever;y $1 spent on all other purchases
- Redeem rewards in-store at Bass Pro Shops or online
Sign up Bonus
Intro Balance Transfer APR
0% for 12 months
Cash Advance APR
Up to $38
Foreign Transaction Fee
Regular Balance Transfer APR
Up to 29.99% (Variable)
Returned Payment Fee
Up to $27
Bass Pro Rewards Credit Card Benefits
- Account Management
- Account Alerts: Get alerts about account information on your mobile device
- Mobile Banking: Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more
- Text Banking: Send a text and get important account information
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card
- Overdraft Protection: Link a Bank of America account to your card and prevent declined purchases and return checks if you take out too much money from your account.
- ShopSafe: Protection when you are shopping online
Bass Pro Rewards Credit Card MasterCard Benefits
The Bass Pro card comes with MasterCard benefits, you will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
How to Apply for the Bass Pro Rewards Credit Cards
To receive a Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a social security number
- Have a credit history free of recent bankruptcies or delinquent accounts
How to Apply
- Visit the Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Credit Card application page and click on the “Apply Now” button to begin.
- If you are a current Bank of America customer, click on the “Save time and pre-fill your application” link to have your personal data automatically entered. If you are not a current Bank of America customer, provide your first name, middle name, last name, and preferred suffix
- Enter your residential address. Provide your primary phone number, email address, country of citizenship, country of residence, and date of birth to complete the personal information section.
- In the employment and finances section, select the choice that best describes your employment status from the options in the drop-down menu. Answer any supplemental questions that are required due to your selected status.
- Provide your total income, the source of income, liquid assets, and monthly housing payment.
- Here, Customers can add additional cardholder if they wish, by providing the person’s full legal name, relationship to you, and either their social security number, date of birth, or address
- Click on the “View as PDF” link to save or print a copy of the details of rate, fee, and other cost information in the terms and conditions section. Read this document carefully to make sure you understand the card policies.
- Finally, click on the “Review your information” button. It will take you to page asking you to verify the accuracy of your application before it is submitted to Bank of America for final processing and credit approval.