Get access to exciting travel deals with no airline, seat or hotel restrictions using the Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercard. Cardholders get to earn bonus miles on purchases. Miles can be redeemed for travel statement credits. You can wait for your points to accumulate as much as you as bonus points do not expire.
Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercard is issued by Barclays Bank with no foreign transaction fees and no annual fee for the first year. The card requires a Good/Excellent credit score for approval.
Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercard Benefits
- Firstly, cardholders can book a travel deal. There are no airline, seat, or hotel restrictions, and redeem your miles for travel statement credits
- Secondly, charges no foreign transaction fees
- Thirdly, get 75,000 miles each year if you spend $25,000 on purchases
- Fourthly, thereafter, keep earning unlimited 2X miles on every purchase
- There’s Global Entry – $100 automatic statement credit for the cost of one Global Entry application fee every five years
- Offers cardholders access to over 850 lounges Worldwide with Mastercard® Airport Experience provided by LoungeKey, fees apply
- Barclays Arrival® Premier World Elite Mastercard® is designed with International Chip and PIN for use at self-service chip terminals around the globe.
- Also, cardholders can earn more miles for sharing travel stories, in the mobile-friendly Barclays Travel Community.
- Miles do not expire.
Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercard Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $150 (waived first year)
- APR – 17.74%, 21.74% or 24.74% ( Variable), depending on your creditworthiness
- Balance Transfer Fee – Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance Fee – Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 0% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
How to Apply for Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercard
- Scroll to Barclays PLC application page
- Next key in your First name, MI (Opt), Last name, Suffix (opt) Permanent address, Apt, Suite, Bldg. (Opt.) City, State, Zipcode, Zip + 4 (opt) Years, Months, Residence status.
- Then enter your Employment and Financial info, which includes; Occupation, Total annual income, Do you have a: (opt.).
- Thereafter enter your Contact info, which includes; Primary phone, Work phone (opt) Email address, Are you a United States Citizen?
- Enter your security info; DOB SSN, and Mother’s maiden name
- Tick the appropriate boxes, if you want to enroll in the paperless statement program by mail
- Tap to add a balance transfer
- Review the terms and conditions of the credit card and agree to them
- Lastly, tap on the “Apply” button.
How to Activate Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercard
To activate your newly acquired Card;
- Scroll to Barclays activation page
- Key in your 4 digits of your SSN
- Enter your Date of birth, Account number, and Security code
- Confirm if you are a citizen of United States Citizen
- Tap on “Continue”.
How to Login Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercards
How to Recover Username and Password
- Scroll to Barclays PLC page
- Key in the last 4 digits of your SSN
- Key in your Date of birth and Account number
- Tap on “Continue”.
How to Make Bill Payment
- Sign in to your account
- Locate the payment tab
- Choose a suitable payment option
- And make your bill payment.
Barclays Arrival Premier World Elite Mastercards Customer Service Number
Call: 0800 151 0900 or 0333 200 9090, to gain access to a customer care agent.