Enjoy a low APR on purchases and cash advances along with a 0% intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers using the Barclaycard Ring Mastercard. This card’s rate starts low and stays low. It charges no foreign transaction fees on international purchases.
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard is issued by Barclays Bank with no annual fee and requires Good/Excellent credit for approval.
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Benefits
Cardholders enjoy low-interest rate
- 0% APR for 12 months on any balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening
- $0 annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- The card is inexpensive to own and easy to manage
- Offers cardholders free monthly FICO credit score.
- $0 fraud liability protection which makes you not liable for unauthorized charges
- There are international Chip and PIN, for use at self-service chip terminals around the globe.
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- APR – 13.74% (Variable)
- Cash Advance Fee – $3 for each cash advance
- Foreign Transaction Fee – None Charged
- Cash Advance APR – 13.74% (Variable)
- Late Payment Fee – Up to $27 (Varies by state)
- Returned Payment Fee – UP to $27 (Varies by state).
How to Apply for Barclaycard Ring Mastercard
- Scroll to Barclays PLC application page
- Next key in your First name, MI (Opt), Last name, Suffix (opt) Permanent address, Apt, Suite, Bldg. (Opt.) City, State, Zip code, Zip + 4 (opt) Years, Months, Residence status.
- Then enter your Employment and Financial information, which includes; Occupation, Total annual income, Do you have a: (opt.).
- Thereafter enter your Contact information, which includes; Primary phone, Work phone (opt) Email address, Are you a United States Citizen?
- Enter your security information; Date of birth, Social security number, and Mother’s maiden name
- Tick the appropriate boxes, if you want to enroll in the paperless statement program by mail
- Tap to add a balance transfer
- Review the terms and conditions of the credit card and agree to them
- Tap on the “Apply” button.
How to Activate Barclaycard Ring Mastercard
To activate your newly acquired Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard;
- Scroll to Barclays activation page
- Key in four 4 digits of your social security number
- Enter your Date of birth, Account Number, and Security code
- Confirm if you are a citizen of United States Citizen
- Tap on “Continue”.
How to Login Barclaycard Ring Mastercard
- Scroll to the login page of Barclays PLC
- Key in your Username and Password
- Tap on “Login”.
How to Recover Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard® Username and Password
To recover Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard® Username and Password;
- Firstly, scroll to Barclays PLC page
- Secondly, key in the last 4 digits of your social security number
- Also, key in your Date of birth and Account number
- Lastly, tap on “Continue”.
How to Make Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard® Bill Payment
To make Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard® bill payment;
- Sign in to your account
- Locate the payment tab
- Choose a suitable payment option
- And make your bill payment.
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Customer Service Number
Call: 0800 151 0900 or 0333 200 9090, to gain access to a customer care agent.