Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard enables users to find and purchase the best travel deal without restrictions. Bonus Miles can be redeemed for travel or cash back statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise. Redeeming miles for travel statement credits offers the best value.
Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard is issued by Barclays Bank with no annual fee charged for the first year. On the whole, it is a card with a good credit rating. It can be used anywhere a Visa card is accepted.
Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard Benefits
- Firstly, no foreign transaction fee
- Secondly, cardholders can earn 2 reward points per $1 spent
- Thirdly, receive 50,000 bonus miles in making purchases over $3000
- Also, enjoy travel benefits
Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Master Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged for the first year
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate –16.24% – 23.24%
- Cash Advance Fee –5% with a minimum of $10
How to Apply for Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard
To apply and get approved for the Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Master Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the US
- It is expected that an applicant should have a valid government-issued photo ID
- An applicant must have a valid Social security number
- Applicant should have a clear credit history
How to Apply
- Go to the homepage of Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard and tap on the blue “Apply Now” tab
- Next, you will be navigated to a page where you will be required to enter your information in the following fields; Full name of the applicant, Permanent address, Years at residence, City, State, Zip code, Occupation, Annual Income, and choose a card delivery process
- Provide your security information, which includes; Date of birth, Social security number, and Mother’s maiden name
- Go through the form and tap “Apply”
How to check application status
Applicants who wish to check their application status should do the following;
- Fill in your last name
- Last four digits of your social security number
- Email address
How to cancel the credit card
To cancel your credit card or close your account, contact the Barclay customer care service.
How to activate the card
- Firstly, activate your newly acquired credit card by calling 1-877-408-8866 and thereafter, provide the application reference number. To set up online access, choose the link “Set up online access” and fill in the following details:
- Secondly, last four digits of your social security number
- Then, date of birth
- Also, account number
How to make payment
- Navigate to the credit card online account and get the account activated. Scroll to the summary page and tap on “Make Payment”
- Also available is an auto-pay option for cardholders who can have an account setting attached to a bank account.
Call: 1-877-408-8866 ( for card activation)
Call: 1-302-255-888 ( for international call).