Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard is the ultimate travel companion with a $0 annual fee. With no foreign transaction fees and complimentary international travel insurance, cardholders can travel anywhere they desire.
Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard is issued by Bankwest. Cardholders can now access and activate the new Bankwest credit card in the app, as soon as they are approved.
Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard Benefits
- Firstly, enjoy less wallet hassle, by ordering a Bankwest Halo payment ring that works much like your contactless card
- Secondly, offers complimentary overseas travel insurance and interstate flight inconvenience insurance
- Thirdly, charges no foreign transaction fees for online and overseas purchases
- Lastly, there’s a $6,000 minimum credit limit offer.
Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $0
- Cash Advances – 21.99% p.a.
- Purchase Rate – 17.99% p.a.
- Introductory Balance Transfer Rate for the First 9 months – 2.99% p.a.
- Ongoing Balance Transfer Rate – 17.99% p.a.
- Foreign Transaction Fee – Waived
- Late Payment Administrative Fee – $25
- Cash Advance Fee – 2% or $4
- Dishonor Fee – $10
- Paper Statement Fee – $1.25.
How to Apply for Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard
To apply and get approved for Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard® Credit Card Intending applicants must note the following;
- Intending applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a permanent Australian resident.
How to Apply
- Open the Bankwest application webpage
- Tap on the “Apply Now” link
- Agree to the Terms of the card
- Key in the code sent to you
- Tap on the “Start my application” link
- On the new page that pops up, enter the following details; Title, First name, Middle name, Last name, Also known as, Gender, Date of birth, Driver’s license number and Marital status
- Next, your contact information is needed, they include; Home phone or mobile phone, Email address and Confirm email address
- The following information is needed includes; Residence type, Street number, Street, Suburb, State, Country, Time at this address, and Residential status
- Provide your postal address
- Add your residency, Citizenship, and Tax
- Add also your employment details
- If you are already a customer, provide a password and Confirm the password
- Tick the “Yes” or “No” box if you would like an additional cardholder on this application.
- Tap on the “Next” link, to be further directed on what to do.
How to Activate Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard
To activate your newly acquired Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard®
- Login online
- Chose “Self-Service” in the left-hand menu
- Choose “Manage my cards”
- Choose the card or payment ring you desire to activate from the ‘cards to manage’ drop-down menu
- Key in the expiry date printed on the card
- Select a new 4-digit PIN if necessary
- Lastly, key in an SMS code, to confirm your identity
- For those who do not have access to online banking, call at 1300 796 844, and follow the prompts, to get your card activated.
How to Login Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard
To gain access to your account;
- Scroll to https://IBS.bankwest.com.au/BWLogin/rib.aspx
- Key in your Personal access number (PAN)
- Key in also your secure code
- Tap on the “login” link.
How to Recover Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard PAN/Secure Code
- You can find your PAN in the letter or email sent to you once you open your account, and also on your paper or electronic statements.
- You can also find your PAN in the latest version of the Bankwest App (versions 2.8 and above).
- Simply login, and tap on Settings from the left-hand menu.
- You will locate your PAN at the bottom of the page, underneath your name
- You can alternatively call at 1300 440 749, to recover your PAN
- Scroll to the online banking login page
- Provide your PAN, and the answers to your secret questions, as well as the mobile phone that you registered for SMS code.
- You can alternatively call at 1300 440 749, to get a temporary code over the phone.
Bankwest Zero Platinum Mastercard® Customer Service Number
Call: 13 17 19, to gain access to a customer care agent.