Bankwest Rewards Credit Card offers 5 points for every dollar spent on eligible purchases with no points cap. Cardholders have a potential earning of 325,000 points in a year just by making daily purchases with this Card. These points can be redeemed for up to $850 Cashback. With the annual fee waived and no foreign transaction fees to pay, users can take this Card with them everywhere.
Bankwest Rewards Credit Card Benefits
- Earn annual bonus points every year you meet minimum spend requirements on a new More Mastercard. T&Cs apply
- Get up to 44 interest-free days on purchases
- You get to save on foreign transaction fees because there are no foreign transaction fees for platinum and world cardholders.
Card Features of the World Bankwest Rewards Credit Card
- 115k annual bonus points. Min. Spend applies with Bankwest Rewards credit card
- Potential earning of 325,000 points can be redeemed for $850 Cashback
- 5 points per $1 spent on eligible purchases with no points cap
- Enjoy unlimited complimentary airport lounge visits for you and your accompanying guests to more than 800 participating airport lounges worldwide. Check LoungeKeycom/Bankwest for more details
- $12,000 minimum credit limit.
Bankwest Rewards Credit Card Rates
- Purchase rate- 19.99% p.a.
- Introductory balance transfer rate for the first 6 months –0% p.a. (1% balance transfer fee applies)
- Ongoing balance transfer rate – 19.99% p.a.
- Cash advances – 21.99% p.a.
- Annual fee – $270
- Foreign transaction fee –Waived (Normally 2.95% of the transaction amount)
- Late payment administrative fee – $25 per statement period
- Cash advance fee – 2% of the transaction amount or $4 (whichever is greater)
- Dishonor fee – $10 each time
- Paper statement fee – $1.25 per statement
Rates are subject to change. Other fees and charges may apply
What you will need to Apply for the World Bankwest Rewards Credit Cards
If you are new to Bankwest Rewards Credit Card, once your application is approved, you’ll need to confirm who you are. So take note and have the following handy before you apply:
- One form of primary ID with a photo (i.e. passport or driver’s license) or
- Two forms of primary ID without a photo (that is, birth certificate and government benefits card) or
One form of primary ID without a photo ( i.e. birth certificate or Citizenship papers), plus one form of secondary ID (i.e. a utility bill)
Details for new and existing customers
Be it new or an existing customer, you may need to provide the following additional information such as,